Hui:Thank you for bringing me here. What shall we order?
Hui:谢谢你带我来这儿,我们点什么菜呢?
Tom:Well, it all looks so good. How about ordering the steamed prawns?
Tom:这儿的菜看着都不错,我们要一份蒸虾饺怎么样?
Hui:Really? Id rather have the chicken feet to be honest.
Hui:真的要这个吗?说实话,我更想吃鸡爪。
Tom:Ok then, lets get the chicken feet.
Tom:那好吧,我们就吃鸡爪。
Hui:How about drinks? Would you like beer or wine?
Hui:那喝什么呢?你要喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?
Tom:Id prefer wine. You?
Tom:我更喜欢喝葡萄酒。你呢?
Hui:Wines fine by me. Lets order a bottle of the house red then.
Hui:我喝葡萄酒没问题。那我们就要一瓶餐厅精选的红酒。
Tom:Ok, a bottle of the house red please!
Tom:好的,那就来一瓶精选的红酒吧。
英语关键句型:
Id like to eat noodles.我更喜欢吃面条。
Id prefer to go to Pizza Hut.我更愿意去必胜客餐厅。
Would you like beer or wine?你想喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?
If it were up to me, Id rather have a sandwich.要我说,我更想吃一个三明治。
To be honest, Id prefer a sandwich.说实话,我更愿意吃一个三明治。
Ok, thats decided then.好的,那就这样定了。
上一篇: 无理自大与谦虚自信1
下一篇: 我能预约看病吗?