●陈述症状
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right?
你怎么了?
Whats wrong? *wrong 身体不舒服。
Whats wrong? (你怎么了?)
Im not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
Whats the matter? *matter问题、麻烦。
Is everything all right?
你的脸色真不好。
You look pale. *pale脸色不好的,没有血色的。
You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess Im just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You dont look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
我觉得难受。
I dont feel well.
I dont feel well. (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
Im not feeling well.
你好像不太舒服。
You dont look well. *look看上去。
You dont look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
她昏过去了。
She passed out. *pass out昏过去,失去知觉。
我觉得难受。
I feel sick.
I dont feel well.
I feel bad.
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache. *stomachache胃痛,腹痛。
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts.
隐隐作痛。
I have a dull pain.
钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain.
一跳一跳地疼。
I have a throbbing pain. *throb一跳一跳地、突突地跳。
我感到巨痛。
I have a piercing pain. *pierce(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨。
像针扎似地疼。
I have a stabbing pain. *stab刺、针扎。
我拉肚子了。
I have diarrhea. *diarrhea拉肚子。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning.
血压高/低。
I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure血压。
我头疼。
I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
I have a headache. (我头疼。)
My head hurts.
My head is pounding.
I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
我牙疼。
I have a toothache.
I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
My tooth hurts.
My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
我头晕目眩。
I feel dizzy.
我浑身没劲。
I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
我没有一点儿食欲。
I dont have any appetite. *appetite食欲。
I dont have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
I dont have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold.
我浑身发冷。
I feel chilly.
I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
我得了重感冒。
I have a bad cold.
鼻子堵了。
I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于鼻子不通气的时候。
我在流鼻涕。
I have a runny nose. *runny流鼻涕的。
My nose is running.
My nose wont stop running.
我有点儿发烧。
I have a bit of a fever.
我好像发烧了。
I think I have a fever.
I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
Lets check. (试试表。)
我在发高烧。
I have a high temperature.
我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.
I feel nauseous.
好疼!/好烫!
Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
Be careful! (小心点儿。)
Ow!
It hurts!
痒痒。
Its itchy.
啊嚏!
Ahchoo!
Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
Bless you. (多保重。)
我腿骨折了。
I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎么了?)
I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
要打多长时间石膏?
How long will the cast be on? *cast石膏。
How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
One more month. (还得有一个月。)
我把手给烫了。
I burned my hand.
I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
我崴脚了。
I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的挫伤、扭伤,ankle为踝关节。
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
How? (怎么弄的?)
I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
I twisted my ankle.
I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
你把感冒传染给我了。
I caught a cold from you.
我必须静养。
I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,静养休息。
我肩膀酸痛。
I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀发酸、发紧时用stiff来表示。
My shoulders are stiff.
我眼睛发酸。
My eyes are tired.
有谁受伤了?
Is somebody hurt?
我退烧了。
My fever has gone down.
我咳嗽不止。
I cant stop coughing. *cough咳嗽。
我嗓子疼。
My throats sore. *sore火辣辣地疼。
I have a sore throat.
我流血了。
Its bleeding.
我这儿割破了。
Ive got a cut here.
I h ave a cut here.
好疼。
It hurts.
我被蜜蜂蜇了。
I got stung by a bee.
我需要动手术吗?
Do I need an operation?
Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
I dont think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
Will I have to have an operation?
要花很长时间吗?
Will it take long?
我可以洗澡吗?
Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
我可以喝酒吗?
Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
Is it all right to drink?
May I drink?
我一定要住院吗?
Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize 让住院。
你发烧吗?
Do you have a fever?
Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
I dont know. I dont have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
Do you have a high temperature?
我觉得好多了。
I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
我觉得没什么好转。
I dont feel any better.
I still dont feel well.
你的病好了吗?
Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
Are you well again?
Are you yourself again?
Are you back to normal again?
他去世了。
He passed away. *比用die要委婉,去世、咽气。
体坛英语资讯:Lyons top three threatened, relegation battle halted due to racist behavior
国内英语资讯:Stronger China-Russia partnership key to global peace, stability: Xi
国际英语资讯:Juncker starts first official visit to Croatia
体坛英语资讯:Boxer Xu Can: I have 80% chance to defend my title
2019年6月英语四级作文预测:网上购物
亚马逊的新专利,可能让智能音箱随时监听你讲话
国内英语资讯:U.S. deadline extension does not change nature of tariff hike: China customs tariff office
今天会是美好的一天
国内英语资讯:China to release unreliable entities list soon: MOC
国内英语资讯:BRI to address global infrastructure imbalance: AECOM
国际英语资讯:Disaster declaration renewed for Texas counties affected by 2017 hurricane
国内英语资讯:Chinese president returns to Beijing after state visit to Russia, 23rd St. Petersburg Intern
体坛英语资讯:Wang Dawei officialy became the CEO of CBA League Sports Co.
国际英语资讯:5G based industrial-use AI application launched in Finland
凯特王妃总是破坏规矩,女王很不开心
2019年6月英语四级作文预测:英语学习的开销
国际英语资讯:Train derails on Yokohama subway line close to Tokyo, no passengers injured
国际英语资讯:Brazilian, Argentine presidents look forward to Mercosur-EU free trade agreement
体坛英语资讯:France miss two penalties, thrash Thailand 3-0 in Womens World Cup warmup
体坛英语资讯:Colombia beat Poland to take opening U20 match
国际英语资讯:New caravan of Central American migrants moves into Mexico
国内英语资讯:Across China: Traditional cultural elements regain popularity in Chinese life
国际英语资讯:U.S. to launch protest to Russia over naval encounter
2019年6月大学英语四级作文范文:西方和中国节日
国内英语资讯:China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan, sever military ties
国内英语资讯:Premier Li calls for more efforts to revitalize NE China
国际英语资讯:Storm kills one, injures around 40 in Nepal
国内英语资讯:Xi stresses enhanced studies of May Fourth Movement, spirit
国内英语资讯:Tsinghua University Day held in Russias St. Petersburg State University
J.K.罗琳又给《哈利波特》写新书了