●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟响的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
Its time to get up!
Its time to get up! (该起床了!)
I dont wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
Its time to wake up!
Its time to get out of bed.
Its time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I dont want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示起床、起的动作。awake是形容词,表示醒了、没睡的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, Im just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldnt fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是关,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。虽然现在有许多东西无需用按钮开关,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
Im still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
Its a nice day!
Its a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
Its a beautiful day!
Its a wonderful day!
Its a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late睡得晚、熬夜。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Lets fold up the futon. *fold意为折叠,fold up意为叠好、叠整齐futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为被子。
Lets put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore打呼噜。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为锯木头,在此用来表示打呼噜。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I ha ad a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
Its all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是保持某种样子、保持某种状态的意思,表达电灯一直开着、发动机一直开着、窗户一直开着也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
Its time to eat breakfast.
Its time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
Im still sleepy.
Im still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
Im still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
Im a night person. *早上起不来的意思。
Im a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
Im not. (我可不是。)
Im a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, Im washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
Im leaving. Bye mom!
Im leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。妈妈再见!)
Study hard. (好好学习啊!)
Ill see you when I get back.
Im taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我们逃学吧。
Lets play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语逃学。
Lets play hooky today! (今天我们逃学吧。)
Yeah, lets. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
Youre wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
Its upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Dont forget to take out the garbage.
Dont forget to take out the garbage. (可别忘了扔垃圾!)
I wont. (忘不了!)
今天该你扔垃圾了。
Its your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你们干嘛?)
Were having a track and field meet. (今天我们开运动会。)
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you dont hurry, well be late.
If you dont hurry, well be late. (你快点儿,我们该迟到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or well be late.
快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or youll be late for school.
Hurry or youll be late for school. (快点儿,上学该迟到了。)
What time is it? (现在几点?)
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
没忘了什么东西吧?
Arent you forgetting something?
Arent you forgetting something? (没忘了什么东西吧?)
I dont think so. (我想没有。)
都已经8点了!
Its already 8:00.
Its 8:00 already.
我晚了!
Im late!
Im late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快点儿吧!)
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天会回来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天会回来得晚吗?)
No, Ill be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。)
几点回来?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (几点回来?)
Around seven oclock. (大概7点左右吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (饭盒带了吗?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Dont forget to lock the door when you leave.
国际英语资讯:Three bodies recovered from plane wreck in Bolivian Amazon
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese director pays tribute to Rohmer in The Three Adventures of Brooke
体坛英语资讯:China hammer Kazakhstan at Asiad womens volleyball match (updated)
体坛英语资讯:China wins over Thailand, makes it to semis at Asiad womens soccer tournament
国际英语资讯:Vietnam Airlines cancels flights to Hong Kong due to typhoon
国内英语资讯:Feature: Zambian youth hail Chinas Africa capacity building initiative
国际英语资讯:30th EU Contest for Young Scientists opens in Dublin
民调:美国社交媒体资讯消费增长放慢
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator urges more effort in legislation work
国际英语资讯:Former Trump campaign aide Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in jail
国内英语资讯:Tibet holds tourism, culture expo
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses CPPCCs role in overseas exchanges
福特称一款小型车生产线将留在中国
国内英语资讯:China-ASEAN Expo concludes in south China
国内英语资讯:China, Uruguay vow to strengthen cooperation
认真生活,问自己这25个问题
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets ExxonMobil chairman and CEO
彭斯:公开批评却匿名抵抗特朗普总统的人应辞职
体坛英语资讯:Chinese player Wu into mens singles final at Asiad tennis tournament
体坛英语资讯:Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg win in German Bundesliga
体坛英语资讯:China trounce Japan to advance to final for Asiad womens volleyball
国内英语资讯:Residents relocated, flights to be canceled in Hong Kong as typhoon Mangkhut nears
国内英语资讯:Eliminating poverty important for human rights promotion: Chinese diplomat
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Luo wins gold in womens hammer throw, star sprinter Su qualifies from heats at Ja
苹果、宜家失宠 国人现在更爱的是这些国产品牌
体坛英语资讯:Tigres defender Ayala earns Mexico call-up
异地恋想长久?你必须想清楚这2点
娱乐英语资讯:Interview: Chinese filmmaker Zhang Yimou says new film Ying (Shadow) to achieve desaturated
体坛英语资讯:Svitolina beats Chinas Wang Qiang to reach U.S. Open fourth round
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: President Trump continues attacks on explosive book, op-ed on his administration