对话1:肚子痛 Dialogue 1:Suffer from a stomach
大夫: 请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: Its my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.
大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?
病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I cant name them exactly.
大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?
病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. Ill see you later.
大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.
病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。
Patient: Heres my report, Doctor.
大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.
大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.
猛击这里:免费获取《赢在职场》口语资料
单词 Words
seafood n. 海鲜
roastduck n. 烤鸭
vomit vi. 呕吐
bathroom n. 厕所
laboratory n. 化验室
indigestion n. 消化不良
oily adj. 油腻
avoid vt. 避免
短语 Phrases
a great variety of things 种类很多
made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所
get your stools tested 做一个大便检查
write out a slip 开一张化验单
take your seat, 请坐
due to 因为,由于
让你毕业进外企,外企英语求职突破
句子 Sentence Patterns
你呕吐过没有?
Have you vomitted?
昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
你得做一个大便检查。
Now you have to get your stools tested.
我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Ill write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。
Its nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.
接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.
英语口语资料绝密版免费赠送中
相关单词 Related Words
bellyache 肚子痛
enteritis 肠炎
gastralgia 胃痛
gastritis 胃炎
appendictis 阑尾炎
enterogastritis 肠胃炎
constipation 便秘
nephritis 肾炎
diabetes 糖尿病
uraemia 尿毒症
urethritis 尿道炎
cystitis 膀胱炎
diarrhoea 痢疾
dysentery 痢疾
piles 痔疮
haememorrhoids 痔疮
相关短语 Related Phrases
have a pain in the chest 胸口痛
have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛
hav e a pain in the back 背痛
have a pain in the ear 耳痛
have a pain in the loins 腰痛
have a running nose 流鼻涕
have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害
bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰
tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚
have a foul breath 口臭
have a bitter taste in ones mouth 口发苦
run with tears 流泪
have watery eyes 流泪
相关表达方式 Related Expression
I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)
I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)
I have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。
I have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。
I have a splitting headache.
我头痛得快要裂开似的。
I hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。
I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。
I have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐 。
I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。
I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。
My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。
My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。
职场必备 《外企升职手册》
对话2:交通事故 Dialogue 2 (A traffic accident)
大夫:你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor : Ill just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Patient: Its hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , youd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人: 好的,那么待会儿再见吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待会儿见!
Doctor: See you then!
( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:这是我的X光片。
Patient: Heres my X-rays.
大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看, 有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: Ill just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? Theres a hairline fracture.
病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. Its not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫: 是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Doctor: All right. Ill give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemists. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isnt necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
单词 Words
elbow n. 肘部
graze v. 檫伤
ribs n. 肋骨
plate n. 光片
oral adj 口服
instruction n. 说明
plaster n. 石膏
短语 Phrases
be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑
take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周
herbal medicine 中草药
for oral administration 口服
a tube of ointment 一管药膏
句子 Sentence Patterns
Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿,你疼不疼?
To be on the safe side , youd better go to the X-ray Department.
但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。
When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemists.
这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
相关单词
dislocation 脱臼
spain 扭伤
twist 扭伤
burn 烧伤
spasm 痉挛
tetanus 破伤风
paralysis 瘫痪
fracture 骨折
bandage 绷带
plaster 石膏
stitch 缝针
padding 垫,衬
pillow 枕头
crutch 拐杖
相关短语
be all right 没什么问题
take a week off work 休假一周
rest in bed 卧床休息
clean up the wound 清洗伤口
dress the wound 包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给---缝几针
take the stiches out 拆线
be hospitalized 住院
right away 立即,马上
相关表达 Related Expressions
Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.
你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。
You should take a week off work.
你应该休假一周。
Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.
虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。
Take it three times a day after meals.
每日三次,饭后服用。
Here is the prescription for your medicine.
这是给你开的药方。
There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.
破了个口子,不过不太深。
First, Ill clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.
我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
Im afraid Ill have to give you a few stiches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
Come back in a week and Ill take your stiches out.
一周之后再来,我给你拆线。
The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.
X光片显示足踝骨折。
You must be hospitalized right away.
你应当立即住院。
You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.
你的骨折需要治疗。
Youll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.
你得住院观察两天。
Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.
你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
体坛英语资讯:Win in Leganes lifts Real Madrid up to third
Who Decides the Future 是谁决定了未来
美国公民及移民服务局不再称美国为“移民国家”
乔布斯简历曝光,他的简历可还行?
体坛英语资讯:De Gea the hero as Manchester United cling on in Seville
很多毕业生并不懂什么叫上班
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Proposed constitutional amendment package unveiled
再穷也有追求美的权利:印度穷人将可免费隆胸
国内英语资讯:Apple CEO to co-chair Chinas development forum
国内英语资讯:China to reveal details of public welfare undertakings
体坛英语资讯:Barcelona step up interest in Gremio midfielder Arthur
最适合学英语的5本英文经典名著
又到开学季 “学校恐惧症”引关注
为减少塑料浪费 乐高考虑出租积木
时间再少,也要挤出来读书
12306已成世界最大实时票务交易系统
国内英语资讯:Xis special envoy meets Chinese media representatives in PyeongChang
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council adopts Russian-drafted resolution on renewal of Yemen sanctions
研究发现:游戏打得好智商更高
国际英语资讯:Iran accelerates nuclear propulsion project amid U.S. hostile policies
请不要再放气球了 它其实是个杀手
国内英语资讯:CPC proposes listing supervisory commissions as state organs in Constitution
国际英语资讯:France, Germany say ready to work with Russia to realize cessation of hostilities in Syria
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg coach Schmidt steps down
你最爱的H&M衣服,可能来自中国监狱...
一周热词榜(2.24-3.2)
体坛英语资讯:Cilic eases into Rio Open round of 16
国内英语资讯:Chinese court imposes 80,000 yuan fine for malicious litigation
体坛英语资讯:Canadas Sharpe wins freestyle skiing womens halfpipe at PyeongChang Olympics
美文赏析:美丽与否,永远都是主观的