Introduction
You havent paid an invoice yet. Find out what happened.
有个账款你还没有付。看看是怎么一回事。
A. Good morning. This is Lucy Fox from Three Ways calling.
早上好。我是Three Ways公司的Lucy Fox。
B. Good morning, Ms. Fox. What can I do for you?
早上好,Fox小姐。我能为你做些什么吗?
A. Im ringing about our last invoice.
我打电话来是为了我们上一张发货单的事情。
B. Right. The one dated 2nd of January, right?
知道了。是1月2日的那张,对吗?
A. Thats right. We havent received your payment for it yet.
没错。我们还没收到你们的付款。
B. I just got notification from the bank about that invoice.
我刚收到银行关于那张发货单的通知书。
A. I see. What seems to be the hold-up?
我知道了。是什么造成了推迟呢?
B. The bank couldnt find any trace of your account.
银行找不到你帐户的任何信息。
A. That is odd.
那可太奇怪了。
B. Your account is with the Bank of Wales, right?
你的开户行是威尔士银行,对吗?
A. Actually, its the Royal Bank of Wales.
其实是威尔士皇家银行。
B. My apologies. Well action the payment immediately.
非常抱歉。我们会立刻付款。
A. Thank you. That would be appreciated.
好的。非常感谢。
上一篇: 流利美语随你讲Lesson6