精选英语美文阅读:无雨的梅雨天 (双语)-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 双语阅读 > 美文 > 精选英语美文阅读:无雨的梅雨天 (双语)

精选英语美文阅读:无雨的梅雨天 (双语)

发布时间:2011-09-17  编辑:查字典英语网小编

无雨的梅雨天

Plum Rain Season without Rains

天城阿扁

东海仙子译

请记住

The word

我曾告诉你的

I gave you

那句话

Please do remember.

我是一棵安静的树

I'm an undisturbed tree.

为了那句话

For that word

我让思念的叶子

I let my longing leaves

浓密地生长在这个苦夏

grow thick in this bitter summer.

我让它们的颜色

I make their color

更接近心事沉沉的那种肥厚和晦暗

closer to the thick and dark color of my worries

甚至风儿再也吹不动它

so think that they stand still in winds.

那么多的小鸟

There are so many birds

在我心上筑窝

nesting on my heart

在我的躯干上叩问

standing on my stems and asking me whether

我的病好些了吗

I feel better.

梅子成熟的季节

Plums are getting ripe

梅雨却跚跚来迟

but plum rain is still not in sight

我把苍枝尽量伸展

So I stretch my old branches far as I can.

在归巢的黄昏

When the birds fly back at dusk

接近那些暗淡的带雨的云

I will approach those nimbuses dark.

天风每次都吹散了它们

But everytime, the wind will blow them away

月皎洁

The Moon is bright

月无晕

without a halo there

明天天依然晴

Tomorrow, the sky will still be fair.

(编辑:薛琳)

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •