高中英语语法-如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 >高中英语 > 高考英语 > 高考语法 > 高中英语语法-如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”

高中英语语法-如何完美表达书信中的“谢谢”

发布时间:2016-02-29  编辑:查字典英语网小编

  如何完美表达书信中的谢谢

    Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

    为了旅途中最值得纪念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

    Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months/ for some time.

    在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月(一段时间)中最愉快的一天。谨向您表示感谢。

    Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting/ pleasant / fruitful.

    为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。

    Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

    非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

    I hope something will bring you to New York soon, so that I can return/ reciprocate your kindness/ hospitality.

    希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情款待。

    You must give me an opportunity to return your kindness when you visit my home.

    希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

    Thank you very much indeed / ever so much/ so much.

    最真诚地(确实)(非常)感谢您。

    Many thanks for your kind/ warm letter.

    感谢您友好(热情)的来信。

    Thanks a million / ever so much.

    万分(非常)感谢。

    Please accept my sincere / profound appreciation / gratitude for

    请接受我真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢

    I sincerely / deeply appreciate

    我真挚地(深深地)感谢

    There is nothing more important / gratifying to me than receiving one of your letters.

    再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(感激)了。

    Your letters are so much fun/ entertaining.

    您的来信充满了乐趣(带来了欢乐)。

    Your most courteous/ considerate/ delightful letter

    您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信

    I cannot tell you how much your letter relieved/ delighted/ amused me.

    我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(陶醉)。

    I love the way you describe/ say/ put things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting/ important/ amusing/ charming.

    我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使微小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。

    It was ( very ) good/ ( very ) kind/ ( very ) thoughtful of you

    承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)

    At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me

    首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候

    Believe me, I am truly grateful for

    我确实真诚地感谢你

    We were deeply touched by

    使我们深受感动。

    I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally.

    未能面谢,深表遗憾。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •