1.If God intended everybody to be the same, hed have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
2.I was messed up for a long time.这些年我一塌糊涂。
3.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.这是我听过最好的答案。
4.you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
5.I am a man of my word.我是信守承诺的人。
6.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进。
8.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
9.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
10.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.只要你需要,我就在这里。
11.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
12.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
13.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
14.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
15.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
16.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
17.I dont know if we each have a destiny, or if were all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.
18Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
19.Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
20.Conversely, I think its aselecting process, knowing whats the most important and whats the lest. 相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。