雅思口语素材:《这个杀手不太冷》经典对白-2
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when youre a kid?
玛蒂尔达:是不是人生总是如此艰难,还是只有童年如此?
Lon: Always like this.
莱昂:总是如此。
Lon: Its my best friend. Always happy. No questions.
莱昂:它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。
Mathilda: Hes not my father. Hes my lover.
玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。
Mathilda:Leon, I think Im kinda falling in love with you.
玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。
Mathilda: Its the first time for me, you know?
玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么?
Lon: How do you know its love if youve never been in love before?
莱昂:你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱?
Mathilda: Cause I feel it.
玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了。
Lon: Where?
莱昂:哪?
Mathilda: In my stomach. Its all warm. I always had a knot there and now... its gone.
玛蒂尔达:我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结现在没了。
Lon: Mathilda, Im glad you dont have a stomachache any more. I dont think it means anything.
莱昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。
Mathilda: I dont wanna lose you, Leon.
玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,莱昂。
Lon: Youre not going to lose me. Youve given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And youll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.
莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。
Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? Hes dead!
马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。
Stansfield: But he ruined my suit.
史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。
Mathilda:I hope youre not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside theres no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes youll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有 因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂
Leon:You need some time to grow up a little.
里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。
Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older.
马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。 现在只是年龄在增长。
Leon:For me its the opposite. Im old enough. I need time to grow up.
里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。 我需要时间变得更成熟。
上一篇: 雅思口语天天练:搭讪必备的表达
下一篇: 如何避免雅思口语考试被考官打断