1. Sorry, I didnt catch you.
对不起,我没听懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didnt understand.
抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didnt get what you said.
对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I cant hear you very well.
我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you.
我几乎听不到你说的。
6. Im having trouble hearing you.
我听不清楚。
7. Pardon?
请再说一遍好吗?
8. Excuse me?
请再说一遍?
9. I beg you pardon?
能请你再说一遍吗?
10. Could you repeat that, please?
能请你再说一遍吗?
11. Would you say that again?
你能再说一遍吗?
12. Would you speak more slowly?
你能再说慢一点吗?
13. Could you speak up a little?
你能在大声一点吗?
14. Would you speak more clearly?
你能再说清楚一点吗?
16. Would you explain more for me?
可以为我解释一遍吗?
17. Please speak a little louder.
请讲大声一点。
18. Would you slow down, please?
请说慢一点好吗?
蒂勒森国务卿出访欧洲重申对北约坚定承诺
国内英语资讯:China, Russia seek closer military cooperation
《时代》揭晓2017年度人物:性骚扰丑闻“打破沉默者”
体坛英语资讯:Liaoning beat Beijing for six-game CBA winning streak
体坛英语资讯:Cologne appoint Veh as sporting director
Britain's food waste problem 英国的食物浪费问题
关于人体的这6个“事实”其实是伪科学
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates conclusion of China-Switzerland Year of Tourism
乔治小王子又要当花童!这次是他小叔的婚礼
研究显示 中文系学生在英国成了香饽饽
《时代》揭晓2017年度人物:性骚扰丑闻“打破沉默者”
据说,有这13个特征的人都是聪明人!
中国平安成为汇丰第二大股东
你离offer只差一个好形象:面试着装打扮六大雷区
国际英语资讯:U.S. not peace sponsor any more after Trump declaration: Palestinian PM
那些年我们学英语闹过的笑话 敢不敢说出来让大家乐一乐
Ornament and decoration 两个表示“装饰”的词语
AI becomes more alien 人工智能自我挑战 再创新高
谷歌新应用“悲伤屏蔽”让你远离负面资讯
国际英语资讯:Russian fleet visits Myanmar
豆瓣评分9.3:《国家宝藏》一夜刷屏,乾隆都被“玩坏了”
体坛英语资讯:Four Spanish sides in last 32 of Europa League after Thursday night results
Touched a nerve?
国内英语资讯:China, UK pledge to expand people-to-people, cultural exchanges
梅根和哈里王子订婚后首现身!现场更是配一脸
To shout it from the rooftops “从屋顶喊话”的意思就是“让所有人都知道”
霉霉和卡戴珊又开撕了!新一轮大战即将展开!
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for respect to developing countries will in human rights development
来头太大!梅根竟是莎士比亚和丘吉尔的远亲!
A knees-up 欢快的社交聚会