雅思口语考试时听不清问题怎么办 宁可说自己没听清,也不要呆着不说话,不说话是雅思口语考试大忌......
1. Sorry, I didnt catch you.
对不起,我没听懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didnt understand.
抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didnt get what you said.
对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I cant hear you very well.
我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you.
我几乎听不到你说的。
6. Im having trouble hearing you.
我听不清楚。
7. Pardon?
请再说一遍好吗?
8. Excuse me?
请再说一遍?
(上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。 )
9. I beg you pardon?
能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
10. Could you repeat that, please?
能请你再说一遍吗?
11. Would you say that again?
你能再说一遍吗?
12. Would you speak more slowly?
你能再说慢一点吗?
13. Could you speak up a little?
你能在大声一点吗?(speak up 大声说=speak out)
14. Would you speak more clearly?
你能再说清楚一点吗?
16. Would you explain more for me?
可以为我解释一遍吗?
17. Please speak a little louder.
请讲大声一点。
18. Would you slow down, please?
请说慢一点好吗?
My View on Reducing Carbon Emission 减排之我见
美中贸易战之际,日相安倍晋三将初次访华
国际英语资讯:Brazils Bolsonaro, Haddad to compete in presidential runoff: poll
体坛英语资讯:WCBA expands to 18 teams in new season
How to get Yourself Prepared for Your Future Job Finding 如何让自己为将来找工作做准备
国际英语资讯:Brazilian presidential candidate Bolsonaro vows to privatize state businesses
国际英语资讯:Canadian frigate visits Vietnams Da Nang
如何快速找到男朋友?
Secret Accounts 秘密账户
国际英语资讯:Zambia, Zimbabwe seal 4 cooperation deals
Kua Fu in the Modern Society 现代夸父
国内英语资讯:China, India vow to strengthen cooperation on law enforcement, security
国际英语资讯:Rouhani says Iran to remain in JCPOA with conditions
国内英语资讯:China committed to facilitating just settlement of Palestinian issue: vice president
该不该为了工作搬家?
国际英语资讯:Over 60 intl businesses to attend Cuban trade fair
国际英语资讯:Death toll from Indonesias quakes, tsunami soars to 832, rescue operation hindered in larg
国际英语资讯:Hundreds of Syrian refugees return home from Lebanon
国际英语资讯:Ugandan president says security agencies bust suspected terror cell
The Advantage of Advertisement 广告的好处
体坛英语资讯:Buenos Aires ready for Youth Olympic Games: IOC president
My View on Examinations 我对考试的看法
国内英语资讯:Lawmakers deliberate draft international criminal judicial assistance law
体坛英语资讯:Thai soccer team rescued from cave to attend Buenos Aires Youth Olympic Games
体坛英语资讯:FIBA U23 3X3 World Cup: Chinese women team suffers two consecutive defeats
中国在古代是世界强国吗?
国际英语资讯:Botswana to redouble efforts in fighting poverty: president
中国不打算与美国就解决贸易争端进行新的谈判
国际英语资讯:Maldives court releases jailed former president on bail
国际英语资讯:UN and EU vow to strengthen cooperation, advance multilateralism