雅思写作高分句型:陈述句表达25例-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 >留学英语 > 雅思英语 > 雅思英语写作 > 雅思写作高分句型:陈述句表达25例

雅思写作高分句型:陈述句表达25例

发布时间:2016-02-29  编辑:查字典英语网小编

  1.她开始谈起自己的男友时才来了劲头。

  She came alive as she started talking about her boyfriend.

  2.我知道你不喜欢他,但他也有可用之处。

  I know you dont like him, but he has his uses.

  3.如果这些症状没有消失,马上给我打电话。

  If the symptoms persist, dont hesitate to call me.

  4.你别总是这样跟着我好不好?

  Will you stop following me around?

  5.别提她胖了她对此很敏感。

  Dont mention that shes put on weightshes very sensitive about it.

  6.我同情地盯着那位在路边乞讨的老太太看了许久,心想她的孩子是不是知道自己的母亲在过着这样一种悲惨的生活呢?

  I looked on sympathetically at the old lady begging at roadside, wondering if her children

  knew that their mother was leading such a miserable life.

  7.她挖空心思刁难我们。

  She went out of her way to make things difficult for us.

  8.要减肥还是吃巧克力,你得选其一,这可是个鱼与熊掌的问题。

  Youll have to decide whether you want to lose weight or eat chocolates and you cant have it both ways!

  9.这几次谈判的成功为释放人质扫清了道路。

  The success of these talks has cleared the way for the release of the hostages.

  10.当你游览上海的时候,首先看到的东西之一就是坐落在黄浦江东岸的东方明珠电视塔那座可以从很远就能看到的塔,也是世界第四高的建筑物和上海市的象征。

  When you visit Shanghai, one of the first things you will see is the Oriental Pearl TV Tower standing on the east bank of Huangpu Riverthe famous tower which can be seen from far away, the forth highest building in the world and the symbol of the city.

  11.如果你要是没有给我传错信息的话,我就不会跟他吵架了。

  If you had not passed on the wrong message to me, I would not have quarreled with him.

  12.他很少外出。

  He rarely, if ever, goes out.

  13.我难得享受到如此宜人的静谧。

  Rarely have I enjoyed such soothing tranquility.

  14.我起先在电话里都没有听出你的声音。

  I failed to recognize your voice on the phone at first.

  15.在上高速之前你最好把四个轮胎再检查一遍。一旦有一个爆了,你也就完了。

  Youd better have your four tyres checked once again before you drive onto the express way.

  Should one burst, you would get killed.

  16.很多外国人对中国历史的了解令我们自感惭愧。

  Many foreigners knowledge of Chinese history puts us to shame.

  17.他没有像我希望的那样前来乞求我原谅他的粗鲁态度,而是表现的好像什么也没发生过似的。

  He did not come to beg me to excuse his rude manner as I hoped he would, but acted as if

  nothing had happened.

  18.如果你试图逃税,那一旦被发现,你就有被处以重额罚款的风险。

  If you try to evade paying your taxes, you risk being fined heavily once found out.

  19.虽则已成为上海的名人了,但他宁愿像过去一样不去引人注目。

  He is now one of Shanghais notablesbut he prefers to remain out of the limelight.

  20.我的一位同事特爱出风头。

  One of my colleagues is very fond of the limelight.

  21.晚会上,他抢了Mary的风头。

  He stole the limelight of the party from Mary.

  22.仪器设备总是经过仔细消毒以防感染。

  Equipment is always carefully sterilized as a precaution against infection.

  23.他是山东人,这从他的口音可以听出来。

  As can be recognized from his accent, he is from Shandong.

  24.她正一动不动地躺在地板上。

  She is lying motionless on the floor.

  25.她气得直跺脚。

  She was stamping with fury.

  

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •