被惹毛的时候,偶尔也要放一下狠话,警告那些无理取闹的人少得寸进尺。当然要注意尺度,不然会引火烧身。
1. Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱们走着瞧。我不会让你得逞的。
2. You'll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
3. You're gonna get what's coming to you.
你会得到报应的。
4. Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 给我放尊重一点!
5. Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
说话客气一点。你知道你在跟谁说话吗?
6. I'll get even with you sooner or later.
跟你的这笔账我迟早会要回来的。
7. Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with.
听着,你找错吵架的对象了。
8. You'd better take that back.
你最好收回那句话。
9. You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外头解决吗?随時奉陪!
10. If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far.
想找人打架是吧,来啊。
上一篇: “山寨”用英语怎么说?
下一篇: 看《唐顿庄园》学英式俚语:一根绳上的蚂蚱