出国旅行当然要体验一下异国的食物了,用餐过程中需要和服务员用英语沟通?在快餐店用英语点餐?超实用的用餐英语手册帮你通通hold住~
用餐篇
终于吃上饭啦!用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
I'd like a glass of water, please.
请给我一杯水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
可以给我拿一瓶矿泉水吗?
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
May I have some more bread, please.
请再给我一些面包。
I'd like a dessert, please.
我要来一份甜点。
What do you have for dessert?
你们都有哪些甜点?
May I have some cheese?
可以给我一些奶酪吗?
What kind of cheese is this?
这是什么奶酪?
May I have just a little of it?
可以给我一点儿这个吗?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
May I smoke?
可以吸烟吗?
My order hasn't come yet.
我点的食物还没来。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Check, please.
麻烦请结帐。
Can I pay here?
可以在这儿付帐吗?
We'd like to pay separately.
我们想要分开算帐。
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
帐单好像不太对,你可以再确认一遍吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
快餐篇
在快餐店用餐时,当你还没有想好点些什么而后面还有人的情况下,你可以先站在旁边纠结一阵,为了不耽误他人点餐,也为了酝酿一下口语。但是要记得,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哟。
Will you be eating here or take out?
在这用餐或带走?
I'll eat here.
在这用餐。
Take out(away),please.
带走。(美式英语take out,英式英语take away)
Can I sit here?
我可以坐这里吗?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
加蕃茄酱还是蛋黄酱?
With ketchup,please.
请加蕃茄酱。
A sandwich,please.
我要一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Whole wheat,please.
请给我全麦面包。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
请给我波本酒加苏打水。
I'll have a small hamburger, milk, and one large order of French fries.
我要一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
Can I have a hot dog, please?
请给我一份热狗。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄和莴苣。
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在哪儿可以拿到刀与叉?
上一篇: 出国用餐英语完全手册(上)[1]
下一篇: 日常英语中的霸气口头禅
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese pop singer detained for drugs
JK罗琳的教学“简历”卖出天价!21页纸价值百万?
国内英语资讯:China, U.S. to continue trade talks, cease new tariffs
国内英语资讯:Political advisors study Xis instructions on CPPCC
国内英语资讯:CPC issues regulation on management of officials personnel files
国内英语资讯:Xi calls on China, Turkey to share development opportunities
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor stresses studying Xis remarks on CPPCC
调查显示 父母很难控制孩子的科技习惯
国内英语资讯:Chinese state councilor meets permanent representatives of UN Security Council members
国内英语资讯:Chinese leaders meet Vietnam Fatherland Front president
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets former British PM
体坛英语资讯:Botswana to host African tennis cup
首例免疫艾滋病基因编辑婴儿诞生 深圳启动伦理问题调查
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier urges technological innovation to support development
国内英语资讯:Chinese president arrives in Argentina for state visit, G20 summit
对不起,错的人是我
国内英语资讯:China, Spain agree to advance ties during Xis visit
国内英语资讯:Xi urges G20 to steer world economy responsibly
体坛英语资讯:Dortmund win, Bayern held in German Bundesliga
国内英语资讯:China, Cambodia to boost youth ties: officials
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Businesses discuss B&R Initiative at Hamburg Summit
体坛英语资讯:Shandong have season-high 17 3-pointers to edge Sichuan in CBA
洗热水澡能缓解疲劳?好处多到你根本想象不到!
上交所对赵薇夫妇违反上市规则进行处罚
国内英语资讯:Xi urges Spanish enterprises to make best use of CIIE platform
国内英语资讯:Chinese president arrives in Spain for state visit
国内英语资讯:BRICS leaders declare common stand on WTO reform
国内英语资讯:Expectations soaring among Argentines for closer China ties
国内英语资讯:Xi: China-Spain relations facing new opportunities for development
国内英语资讯:Xi, Trump meet in Buenos Aires