都说吸烟有害健康,看完以下小编推荐的双语情景对话:你要戒烟了,你还敢抽烟么?
Jean:Honey, I think you should quit smoking.
亲爱的,我觉得你要戒烟了。
Jaco:Why? You said I was hot when smoking. Don’t you like me any more?
为什么?你以前不是说我抽烟的时候很性感吗?你不喜欢我了?
Jean:You are as hot as ever. But I want you to be fit
你还是和以前一样性感。但是我更喜欢你健健康康的。
Jaco:Smoking is killing. I know.
我知道。吸烟有害。
Jean:Check this packet of cigarettes.
看看这包烟。
Jake:Smoking can lead to erectile dysfunction. Crap. Is it true?
吸烟导致阳痿?不是吧,真假的?
Jean:Of course. Cigarettes with this print are being sold in Hong Kong. If we had this kind of cigarettes, there would not be as many as people smoking now.
当然了。这种印刷的烟在香港有卖。如果我们这里有的话,肯定不会有像现在这么多的人抽烟了。
Jaco:Here? Please. Never ever. Even a teenager smokes. And we pay taxes. Government is making money. That would be the last choice.
这里?拜托。不可能。十几岁的都抽。而且我们上税的啊。政府赚钱的。我觉得而不可能卖这种包装的烟。
Jean:But thanks to you guys, government is loosing money because more money needs to be spent to put out the fire. Stop beating around the bush. Will you quit or not?
可多亏了你们,政府也在赔钱。他们要花更多的钱来灭火。 别拐弯儿抹角了,你到底戒不戒烟?
Jaco:Yes, ma’am. Whatever you say.
好。你说什么就什么吧。
双语情景对话:你要戒烟了由查字典英语网小编整理,仅供参考。
上一篇: 双语情景对话:饭前祈祷
下一篇: 双语情景对话:想去买书