●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
下一篇: 四级口语考试提问中常见169个问题
霉霉和卡戴珊又开撕了!新一轮大战即将展开!
体坛英语资讯:Ronaldo wins fifth Ballon dOr, tying Messis record
体坛英语资讯:Liaoning beat Beijing for six-game CBA winning streak
中国平安成为汇丰第二大股东
国内英语资讯:China, UK pledge to expand people-to-people, cultural exchanges
2018奥斯卡颁奖礼进入倒计时 这些影片或是最大赢家
Touched a nerve?
Backstreet Boys 后街男孩
不要再买这些食物了
体坛英语资讯:Cologne appoint Veh as sporting director
研究显示 中文系学生在英国成了香饽饽
To shout it from the rooftops “从屋顶喊话”的意思就是“让所有人都知道”
据说,有这13个特征的人都是聪明人!
蒂勒森国务卿出访欧洲重申对北约坚定承诺
乔治小王子又要当花童!这次是他小叔的婚礼
关于人体的这6个“事实”其实是伪科学
体坛英语资讯:Four Spanish sides in last 32 of Europa League after Thursday night results
体坛英语资讯:PSG winger Lucas Moura mulling China move, says agent
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for respect to developing countries will in human rights development
国内英语资讯:Yearender-China Focus: Monotown boom plays important part in Chinas urbanization drive
2018奥斯卡颁奖礼进入倒计时 这些影片或是最大赢家
AI becomes more alien 人工智能自我挑战 再创新高
The Moving Story 感人的故事
One step closer to cyborgs 我们离半机械人时代又近了一步
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates conclusion of China-Switzerland Year of Tourism
你离offer只差一个好形象:面试着装打扮六大雷区
国际英语资讯:Russian fleet visits Myanmar
Ornament and decoration 两个表示“装饰”的词语
《纸牌屋》第六季确认续订!但主角被撤下了
国际英语资讯:FBI director defends agency amid Trumps criticism