●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? *get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. *“早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
下一篇: 四级口语考试提问中常见169个问题
投资者要关注税收和通货膨胀
体坛英语资讯:Leipzigs Werner sending top European clubs into frenzy
2013年冲击奥斯卡十佳电影
英专家称退休金制度已不适合21世纪
体坛英语资讯:Dortmunds new guardian of stability
国内英语资讯:14-day quarantine required for out-of-town patients in Beijing
我想一整天都和男朋友在一起
玛莎百货将使用中性玩具包装
【新年策划】新年新科技
体坛英语资讯:Vlhova completes slalom World Cup hat-trick and overtakes archrival Shiffrin in her absence
国际英语资讯:UN climate talks in Glasgow postponed until 2021 due to COVID-19
按身份证尾号出行、男女分开出门......盘点一些奇特的居家令
斯诺登在莫斯科做宅男 自称已经取得胜利
体坛英语资讯:Feature: Barca Academy in Egypt, place to learn magic of football, human values
自然收复失地?人类隔离数日后野生动物开始现身城市
肥胖引发肝硬化“浪潮”
法国成功为病患移植人工心脏
关于苹果你所不知道的11件事
国际英语资讯:Trump says not to issue national stay-at-home order
国内英语资讯:Xi says China ready to support Indonesias fight against COVID-19
体坛英语资讯:Analysis: Dortmunds unpleasant reunion with Tuchel
体坛英语资讯:Beijing 2022 organizing committee holds high-level video conference with IOC
国内英语资讯:Vice premier stresses research on COVID-19 vaccine, treatment, medicine
欧美多国强化防疫措施 要求民众在公共场合戴口罩
英女王私人庄园不够住 王室成员佣人房里过圣诞
国内英语资讯:Xi says China ready to help Belgium with medical supplies amid COVID-19 outbreak
体坛英语资讯:Mane back with a goal as Liverpool win, Spurs close on top-four spot
什么是"无症状感染者"?
旅游业收入骤降 泰国大象可能要挨饿了
国内英语资讯:Chinas control measures prevent tens of thousands of infections: spokesperson