面试过后可以写邮件或打电话向面试过你的人做礼貌性的道谢,一方面表示你的礼貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者对你的印象。这时也可以强调你对这份工作的兴趣,还可以补充一些你在面试时遗漏的事实。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达
电话或书面致谢时,切记要注意言辞,不要让招聘者认为你是在逼迫他马上做出决定,通常只要表示出自己的谢意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:
I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.
我打电话是为上次的面试向您表示谢意。
I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。/ 我非常希望能得到这个职位。/ 我渴望得到这份工作。
Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?
你还有我们面试中没有提到的问题吗?
CONVERSATIONS 会话
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?
I: 你好,这里是BCD公司,您需要帮助吗?
A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?
A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?
I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什么?
A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.
A: 我是小孙,昨天和你面试过。
I: Hello, Mr. Sun.
I: 你好,孙先生。
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A: 昨天你给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特意打电话向你表示感谢。
I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
I: 不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
A: 我非常高兴和您见面。
I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.
I: 你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
A: 我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
I: 我们会在本周末做出决定的,到时我们会和你尽快取得联系的。
A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.
A: 好的,再次感谢您的时间和考虑。
I: You are welcome.
I: 不用客气。
Dialogue 2
A: Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith?
A: 你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
I: This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you?
I: 我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
A: 我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
I: 不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
A: 我还需要做些什么吗?
I: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
I: 不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
A: 谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。
I: Ok, I will. Do you have any question?
I: 好的,我会的。还有问题吗?
A: No, thank you. Goodbye.
A: 没有了,谢谢你,再见。
I: Goodbye.
I: 再见。
Dialogue 3
A: This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?
A: 我是孙林,您是史密斯先生吗?
I: Yes, what can I do for you?
I: 是的,您有什么需要帮助的吗?
A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.
A: 我只是想打个电话对您昨天给予我面试机会表示感谢。
I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
I: 孙先生,不用客气。
A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.
A: 我还想问一下目前这个职位的状况。
I: Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we'll get in touch with you once we make it.
I: 不好意思,我们还没有做出决定。但我们会在周末之前做出决定的,到时我们一做出决定就通知你。
A: Do you have any questions we didn't cover in the interview?
A: 您还有上次我们面试时没有提到的问题要问吗?
I: No.
I: 没有了。
A: Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.
A: 谢谢,我等待着您的消息。再见。
I: Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye.
I: 再见。
上一篇: 要慎用的五个“简历杀手”句子
下一篇: 面试英语第16章:如何应聘销售(音频)
亚洲崛起? 百万富翁人数首次超过欧洲
国际英语资讯:U.S. House overwhelmingly passes bill to re-authorize funding for 9/11 victims
无论多困难 永远别放弃希望
国内英语资讯:Political advisors discuss temple, church management
情侣睡姿盘点:如何抱着女友睡最舒服
郭美美Baby网上炫富 让红十字会形象受损
国际英语资讯:UK police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables
荷兰航空将用“地沟油”做燃料
快来检测一下你是不是剩女
梵高名画闹乌龙,自画像实为其弟肖像
雷人现象 大哭一场有助升职?
国际英语资讯:At least 6 killed, 50 injured in deadly terror attack in southern Somalia
国际英语资讯:Brazilian president to appoint his son as ambassador to U.S.
国内英语资讯:China signs Belt and Road cooperation documents with 18 Arabian countries
新城市4个结交朋友的地方
国际英语资讯:Trump decides to drop citizenship question on 2020 census
澳洲女矿主或将成为世界首富
失踪原始部落 巴西亚马逊重现
英国新王妃凯特私信爆拼写错误
减肥也开心:吃出质量 保持充足睡眠
国际英语资讯:Turkish, U.S. officials discuss delivery of S-400 missile defense system by phone
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses efforts to fully eliminate military paid services
《花花公子》创始人半年内订婚、分手、再找俩女友
日本:传播垃圾邮件和病毒视为犯罪
滑雪场上的欢笑 A Chilling Thrill
研究:城市人压力更大 更易患抑郁症
俄专家称20年内人类将与外星人相遇
美国一男子抢劫银行1美元 只为入狱治病
女性一眼可辨认男同 经期更加精准
工作有压力?战胜疲惫的4种方法