面试英语第13章:谢绝职务(音频)-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 职场英语 > 面试英语第13章:谢绝职务(音频)

面试英语第13章:谢绝职务(音频)

发布时间:2014-03-04  编辑:查字典英语网小编

由于某些原因,你可能不想接受这个职位,所以在接到被录用的通知时,一定要坦白告诉对方你的决定。谢绝职位时,可以诚恳地说出自己的想法,并感谢对方录用自己。专业礼貌的谢绝可以为自己留存机会,以备将来又想应聘这家公司。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.
非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。

I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).
我刚接受了另一份我觉得更能满足我需要(/更适合我/更感兴趣)的工作。

Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。

I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).
我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐(/薪水太少/不能为我提供住房)的工作。

I really think that position suits my education background better.
我真的觉得那个职位更适合我的教育背景。

CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.
I: 你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

A: Yes, this is Sunlin.
A: 是的,我是孙林。

I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.
I: 我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。

A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
A: 哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。

I: I see.
I: 我知道了。

A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.
A: 非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它。

I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.
I: 不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。

A: I will. Thank you.
A: 我会的,谢谢你。

Dialogue 2

I: Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.
I: 孙先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打电话是想告诉你销售经理一职你已被录用了。我不知道你还有没有兴趣。

A: Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me.
A: 坦白地说,面试后我一直认为这个工作不适合我。

I: Really, what changed your mind?
I: 是吗,是什么让你改变了主意?

A: I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it.
A: 我认为这份工作要承担的责任太多了,我不知道能否应付得了。

I: I am sure you can.
I: 我相信你能应付的。

A: But I have my doubts, and I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.
A: 但我怀疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快乐的工作。

I: You are right.
I: 你说得对。

A: But thank you for the offer. Good luck.
A: 但还是非常感谢你的录用。祝你好运。

Dialogue 3

A: Hello, this is Sunlin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith?
A: 你好,我是孙林,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

I: Yes, this is Mrs Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter?
I: 我就是史密斯。孙先生,你收到我们给你的信了吗?

A: Yes, Mrs Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position.
A: 我收到了,我打电话就是感谢贵公司的录用,不过非常遗憾地告诉你,我已经接受了另一个职位。

I: May I ask why?
I: 我可以问为什么吗?

A: I really think that position suits my educational background better. What's more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven't my own house and I have to rent.
A: 我觉得那个职位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那个公司会为我提供一套住房,我没有自己的房子,必须租房子住。

I: I see.
I: 我明白。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •