急诊室情景医生护士对话-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 日常英语 > 急诊室情景医生护士对话

急诊室情景医生护士对话

发布时间:2014-03-04  编辑:查字典英语网小编

对话1:肚子痛 Dialogue 1:Suffer from a stomach

大夫: 请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here’s my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

猛击这里:免费获取《赢在职场》口语资料

单词 Words

seafood n. 海鲜

roastduck n. 烤鸭

vomit vi. 呕吐

bathroom n. 厕所

laboratory n. 化验室

indigestion n. 消化不良

oily adj. 油腻

avoid vt. 避免

短语 Phrases

a great variety of things 种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested 做一个大便检查

write out a slip 开一张化验单

take your seat, 请坐

due to 因为,由于

让你毕业进外企,外企英语求职突破

句子 Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

查字典英语口语资料绝密版免费赠送中>>

相关单词 Related Words

bellyache 肚子痛

enteritis 肠炎

gastralgia 胃痛

gastritis 胃炎

appendictis 阑尾炎

enterogastritis 肠胃炎

constipation 便秘

nephritis 肾炎

diabetes 糖尿病

uraemia 尿毒症

urethritis 尿道炎

cystitis 膀胱炎

diarrhoea 痢疾

dysentery 痢疾

piles 痔疮

haememorrhoids 痔疮

相关短语 Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest 胸口痛

have a pain in the abdomen 肚子痛

hav e a pain in the back 背痛

have a pain in the ear 耳痛

have a pain in the loins 腰痛

have a running nose 流鼻涕

have a stuffed-up nose 鼻子不通

have a bad cough 咳嗽得厉害

bring up phlegm when coughing 咳嗽有痰

tougue heavily coated 舌苔很厚

have a foul breath 口臭

have a bitter taste in one’s mouth 口发苦

run with tears 流泪

have watery eyes 流泪

相关表达方式 Related Expression

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)

我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)

我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.

我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.

我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.

我头痛得快要裂开似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.

最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.

我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.

我最近一直呕吐 。

I have got a bad appetite.

我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.

我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

My right eardrum has been infected.

我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.

我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

职场必备 ★《外企升职手册》★

对话2:交通事故 Dialogue 2 (A traffic accident)

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的右臂和肘部也檫伤了。现在我感到肋骨有点疼痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up ,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor : I’ll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It’s hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor : Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient : Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor : You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人: 好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient: Here’s my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看, 有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I’ll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There’s a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It’s not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫: 是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I’ll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn’t necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

单词 Words

elbow n. 肘部

graze v. 檫伤

ribs n. 肋骨

plate n. 光片

oral adj 口服

instruction n. 说明

plaster n. 石膏

短语 Phrases

be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地

to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑

take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周

herbal medicine 中草药

for oral administration 口服

a tube of ointment 一管药膏

句子 Sentence Patterns

Does it hurt when I do this?

我按这儿,你疼不疼?

To be on the safe side , you’d better go to the X-ray Department.

但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。

When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Will I need to be put in plaster?

我需要上石膏吗?

Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist’s.

这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。

Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

请按说明服药。

相关单词

dislocation 脱臼

spain 扭伤

twist 扭伤

burn 烧伤

spasm 痉挛

tetanus 破伤风

paralysis 瘫痪

fracture 骨折

bandage 绷带

plaster 石膏

stitch 缝针

padding 垫,衬

pillow 枕头

crutch 拐杖

相关短语

be all right 没什么问题

take a week off work 休假一周

rest in bed 卧床休息

clean up the wound 清洗伤口

dress the wound 包扎伤口

give sb. a few stiches 给---缝几针

take the stiches out 拆线

be hospitalized 住院

right away 立即,马上

相关表达 Related Expressions

Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.

你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。

You should take a week off work.

你应该休假一周。

Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.

虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。

Take it three times a day after meals.

每日三次,饭后服用。

Here is the prescription for your medicine.

这是给你开的药方。

There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.

破了个口子,不过不太深。

First, I’ll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.

我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。

I’m afraid I’ll have to give you a few stiches.

恐怕我得给你缝几针了。

Come back in a week and I’ll take your stiches out.

一周之后再来,我给你拆线。

The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.

X光片显示足踝骨折。

You must be hospitalized right away.

你应当立即住院。

You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.

你的骨折需要治疗。

You’ll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.

你得住院观察两天。

Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.

你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •