工作职责[1]-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 考试口语 > 工作职责[1]

工作职责[1]

发布时间:2014-03-04  编辑:查字典英语网小编

查字典英语口语频道为大家整理的商务英语口语:工作职责,供大家参考:)

JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.

詹妮.罗斯:这边是文具柜、纸张、文件、铅笔、等等。有需要尽管取用。

Here is the photocopier.

这是复印机。

And here is the fax machine.

这是传真机。

And this is the coffee machine.

这里是咖啡机。

Would you like a cup of coffee?

来杯咖啡?

EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.

爱德华.格林:不, 谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.

詹妮.罗斯:凯特,这位是爱德华.格林。他是新来的销售主管。

KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me

凯特.麦凯纳:啊。爱德华。你好。欢迎加入Bibury系统公司市场营销部,打扰一下。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.

凯特.麦凯纳:你好, 凯特.麦凯纳。

EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?

爱德华.格林:凯特的工作职责是什么?

JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.

詹妮.罗斯:她是销售部的主管。她很能干。

EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?

爱德华.格林:她在公司架构中的位置是怎样的?

JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to

Don. You are here and you report to Don.

詹妮.罗斯:公司架构是这样的。堂是销售和市场营销总监,是董事会的成员。凯特向堂报告工作。你的位置在这儿,你向堂报告工作。

JENNY ROSS: This is the boardroom. And here we have a range of products. Our toys.

詹妮.罗斯:这是会议室。这里是我们的一系列产品。玩具。

Come on, let's go to the R D workshop.

来,我们去看一下R D车间。

EDWARD GREEN: I'm sorry. R D?

爱德华.格林:对不起。R D什么意思啊?

JENNY ROSS: That's Research and Development.

詹妮.罗斯:就是研发部,研究和发展的意思。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, right.

爱德华.格林:啊,明白了。

GERALDINE: ...Thank you for calling... Goodbye.

杰拉尔丁:……谢谢您的来电 …… 再见。

JENNY ROSS: The Managing Director's office is on the first floor(ground floor). Clive Harris. We call him Clive.

詹妮.罗斯:总裁的办公室在一楼。克莱夫·哈里斯。我们叫他克莱夫。

Ah, this is Clive's secretary, Sally.

啊, 这是克莱夫的秘书, 萨利。

EDWARD GREEN: hello.

爱德华.格林:你好。

JENNY ROSS: And you have met Geraldine, our receptionist?

詹妮.罗斯:这个你已经见过了,杰拉尔丁,我们的接待员?

GERALDINE: Hi.

杰拉尔丁:你好。

商务英语情景口语对话精析一:自我介绍

GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?

杰拉尔丁:早上好,Bibury系统公司。可以为你效劳吗?

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好,杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.

杰拉尔丁:早上好, 詹妮。这是你的报纸和信件。

JENNY ROSS: Thank you

詹妮.罗斯:谢谢

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末过的好么?

JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:非常好,谢谢。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.

克莱夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。

JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.

詹妮.罗斯:是的。真的很冷。

CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.

克莱夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉尔丁。

GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.

杰拉尔丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。这是你的报纸和信件。

CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.

克莱夫·哈里斯:非常感谢。

JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 凯特。

KATE MCKENNA: Good morning,(moring) Jenny. How are you?

凯特.麦凯纳:早上好, 詹妮。你身体怎样?

JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.

詹妮.罗斯:很好, 谢谢。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.

堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。

JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.

詹妮.罗斯:早上好, 堂。

EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.

爱德华.格林:早上好。我是爱德华.格林。我要见堂.布拉德利。

GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.

杰拉尔丁:啊,好的。请稍等。

GERALDINE: Hello.Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.

杰拉尔丁:喂。詹妮, 爱德华.格林在会客室要见你。请坐。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?

詹妮.罗斯:你是爱德华.格林吗?

EDWARD GREEN: Yes.

爱德华.格林:是的。

JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?

詹妮.罗斯:我是詹妮.罗斯。你好!

E DWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.(gald to see you )

爱德华.格林:你好。见到你很高兴。

JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.

詹妮.罗斯:欢迎光临Bibury系统公司。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.

詹妮.罗斯:我是市场营销部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我们的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我来领你参观一下市场部。

JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment(now).And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.

詹妮.罗斯:这就是市场部。这是我的办公桌。哦 ……那是堂的办公室。他现在不在。这是你的办公桌、电话、电脑、公文格。我帮你放外套。

EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

[ 结 束 ]

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •