这篇《生活场景英语口语对话:问路》,是查字典特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
Dialogue 1
英语情景对话1
A: Excuse me. Could you please tell me the way to JJ Disco Club?
甲:打扰了。请间你能告诉我去 JJ 迪斯科俱乐部的路吗?
B: Sure. You won't find it easily though, if you go there alone. I'll show you the way.
乙:当然可以。你要是自己去的话,还真不容易找到路。我来告诉你该怎么走。
A: Thank you. But I don't want to put you to so much trouble.
甲:谢谢。不过我不想太麻烦您。
B: No trouble at all. Actually I'll lave to,past there anyway... Come on, we are almost there now. Let's get off.
乙:没关系。事实上我得经过那儿……快里我们就要到了,下车吧!
Dialogue 2
英语情景对话2
A: Excuse me, but is there a bus to the Grand Market?
甲:对不起,这儿有去宏大市场的车吗?
B: There is sure to be one.
乙:肯定有。
A: But where?
甲:在哪儿?
B: Well, in fact I' m new here myself . You'd better ask the policeman over there. I'm sure he'll give you all the information you want.
乙:老实说,我也是初来乍到。你最好去问一下那边的警察。他会告诉你你想知道的情况。
A: Thank you all the same.
甲:谢谢。
Hints 语言提示
1.put sb. to so much/a tot of trouble 给某人带来很多麻烦
2.get off 下车
3.Thank you alb the same. 在英美等国家里,你会发现人们几乎是谢不绝口。他们习惯于对他人的帮助表示感谢,不论是举手之劳还是大事上的帮助。即使别人在实质上并没有起多大作用,他们也通常会说一句 "Thank you all the same",来表达他们的感激之情。
上一篇: 留学英语口语对话::找公寓[1]
下一篇: 有关机器人的英语对话