查字典英语口语频道为大家整理的商务英语口语900句:双方让步,供大家参考:)
291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
293.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
296.Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降 降到7.21美金
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次[ 结 束 ]
国内英语资讯:Chinese Chamber of Commerce launched in Croatia
最美鱼贩! 台湾靓妹现身菜市场宰鱼
国际英语资讯:Illegal crossings at Europes borders lowest in 5 years
Writing Stories 写故事
国际英语资讯:Bolsonaro sworn in as Brazils president, calls for rebuilding Brazil
《自然》发布2018年度十大科学人物:中国天才少年曹原居首
国际英语资讯:Iraqi president calls for strengthening army
赫本的个人传记直接翻拍!谁能胜任这个角色?
国内英语资讯:Chinas State Council Information Office holds New Year reception
国际英语资讯:Somalia declares UN envoy persona non-grata, citing interference
国际英语资讯:Sudanese army reiterates support for leadership, vows to preserve security
南京大学梁莹因学术不端被免职
体坛英语资讯:Malaysian badminton legend Lee Chong Wei to return to training in two weeks
你的朋友会改变你的智商,从基因层面
体坛英语资讯:Mauresmo decides to withdraw from captaincy of French tennis team
国际英语资讯:UN envoy arrives in Yemens capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire
国际英语资讯:Lebanese labor union to strike urging govt formation
体坛英语资讯:Pressure on Kenya rugby team coach after dismal show in S. Africa Sevens
Dont Wait For Tomorrow 不要等待明天
国内英语资讯:Inner Mongolia rushing to preserve ancient texts of minorities
为什么英国王室不在圣诞节当天拆礼物?
国际英语资讯:Roundup: No breakthrough in talks to end U.S. govt shutdown
国内英语资讯:Chinese, foreigners awarded for contributions to reform, opening-up
国内英语资讯:Chinas central govt solicits online advice
国内英语资讯:China Focus: A global view of Chinas reform and opening-up
体坛英语资讯:Han Yu wins 2018 Women’s 9-ball World Championship
国际英语资讯:U.S. federal immigration authorities concerned about California sanctuary law
国际英语资讯:Putin, Macron discuss Syria, Ukraine by phone
体坛英语资讯:Volleyball: VakifBank defend FIVB Club World Championship title
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy asks for efforts to promote peace in Yemen