这篇《疯狂英语口语情景对话:久别重逢后》,是查字典特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
3. Greeting after a Long Time 久别重逢
【疯狂英语实战对话一】
A: Hi, Tom, long time no see. How have you been?
(嗨,汤姆,好久不见。近来还好吗?)
B: Just fine, thanks. How about you?
(很好,谢谢。你呢?)
A: The same as ever.
(老样子。)
【额外成就感】
The same as ever. 老样子。/和以前一样。
【Kim’s Note】 This is a good, short and authentic way to tell someone you’re doing just fine. You can impress people by blurting out such an American response.
这是告诉别人你过得很好的一种适当、简洁、地道的方式。你可以脱口而出这个极具美国味的回答,给别人留下深刻的印象。
【疯狂英语实战对话二】
A: Hello, Nancy. Nice to see you again. It’s been a long time.
(你好,南希。很高兴又见到你。好久没见了。)
B: It sure has, Sam. I haven’t seen you in ages!
(就是啊,山姆,好久没见到你了。)
A: You haven’t changed at all – as pretty as ever!
(你根本没怎么变,还是和以前一样漂亮!)
B: Oh, thank you for saying so.
(噢,谢谢你这么说。)
【疯狂英语实战对话三】
A: Hi, stranger! Where have you been hiding?
(嗨,久违了!你藏到哪里去了?)
B: I was in America for 2 months. I just got back yesterday.
(我在美国呆了两个月,昨天刚刚回来。)
A: Well, it’s good to see you again.
(真高兴又见到你。)
B: Same here.
(我也是。)
【久别重逢常用语】
(1)Long time no see.
好久不见。 〖中国人倍感亲切的句子。〗
【Kim’s Note】I know that there are some books in China that discourage the use of this greeting. They claim it is too “Chinglish” and it is Chinese in origin, not American or British. I completely disagree! I have heard people use this greeting my whole life all over the United States. So, I consider it one of China’s great contributions to international communication. Use it and be proud of your English and your Chinese culture at the same time!
据我所知,中国的一些英文学习书籍劝诫大家不要使用这个问候语。书上说这句话是“中国式英语”,它起源于中国,而不是美国或英国。对此我完全反对!我从小到大在美国各个角落都听到人们使用这句问候语。因此我认为这是中国对国际语言交流的一个重大贡献。使用这句问候语吧!为你的流利英语而骄傲!为你的中国文化而骄傲!
(2)How have you been?
你近来怎么样?
(3)Nice to see you again.
很高兴又见到你。
(4)It’s been a long time.
好久不见了。
典型回应:It sure has. (的确是。)
(5)I haven’t seen you in ages/for a long time.
好久没见到你了。
(6)Where have you been hiding?
你藏到哪里去了?/你这阵子去哪里了?
[ 结 束 ]
下一篇: 用电脑交朋友