这篇《生活英语口语情景对话:爱情与生活的联系》,是查字典特地为大家整理的,希望对大家有所帮助!
Dad:
Ghost will be on at 6:30. It's already 6:15 now. Hurry up.
《人鬼情未了》将在六点半开演。现在已经六点十五了,快点啊。
Mom:
You'd been hanging around before left home. Well, now, you are urging me for the movie. This has been fun!
你在家磨磨蹭蹭的。现在有为了赶电影一直催我。真有意思!
Dad:
Don't be upset. I am just afraid of missing the movie. It is your favorite.
别着急。我只是怕错过电影嘛。这可是你最喜欢的电影。
Mom:
In short, you become more and more impatient with me after wedding.
简而言之,结婚后你对我越来越不耐烦了。
Dad:
Why do you think so?
你为什么这样认为?
Mom:
Every time I complain about the domestic chores with you, you just don't listen.
每次我对你抱怨家务事时,你总是不听。
Dad:
Nothing of the sort!
哪有这回事!
Mom:
Don't interrupt me! In addition, every time I need your advice, you just say, "it's up to you."
别打断我!另外,每次我需要给些意见的时候,你只是说:"你说了算。"
Dad:
Maybe I was busy with my work at that time, so I felt a little bored.
可能是那个时候我忙于工作,感觉有些烦吧。
Mom:
You mean, I am not busy with my work?
你的意思是说,我工作不忙吗?
Dad:
Honey, don't get me wrong. (Don't misunderstand me.) I don't know how to explain. But I really have eyes only for you and our children.
亲爱的,不要误会我。我不知道该怎么解释。但是我真的非常在乎你和孩子们。
Mom:
Do you still love me?
那你还爱我吗?
Dad:
Honey, maybe sometimes I seem careless, but I take great care to cooking breakfast every morning. That shows how much I love you.
亲爱的,可能有时候我显得很粗心大意,但是每天早晨我都会很用心的做饭。这代表了我有多爱你。
Mom:
Oh, honey, that's enough. Our love story is more touching than the Ghost.
哦,亲爱的,这足够了。我们的爱情故事比《人鬼情未了》还要动人。
Dad:
Let's go to see the movie. It's time to begin.
那我们就快去看电影吧。马上要开演了。
上一篇: 篮球比赛场上的助威者
下一篇: 丰富多彩的校园夜生活[1]