Unit Twenty-Eight 对索赔要求的回应
Part One
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
我方同意理赔,贵方能否告诉我们,你们想要我们赔偿多少损失?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我方会立刻处理贵方提出的索赔要求。
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
我方将尽快解决该问题,并赔偿贵公司的损失,让你方满意。
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
对货物的质量问题,我方向贵方表示诚挚的歉意。
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我方很遗憾地获悉,贵方收到的货物质量与你们的期望不符。
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
这批货物的迟运给你们带来的麻烦,我方深感抱歉。
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
我方同意接受贵方的所有索赔。
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
明天我会亲自去贵公司洽谈赔偿一事。
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。
843. We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。
844. We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。
[en]845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。
Part Two
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
在彻底的商检之后发现包装袋的破损是由于包装不当引起的,供货商应对此负责。
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
鉴于货运公司应对这次损失负责,我方的意见是,你们应该向他们提出索赔来解决问题。
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
这项索赔属保险公司责任范围,我们不能对此负责。
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
我们认为,你们的索赔应提交给保险公司,因为损失发生在装船之后。
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
货物的损不既然是货运公司因野蛮装卸造成的,所以贵方应该向它索赔你们的损失。
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
贵方应向货运公司提出索赔,而不应该是向卖方索赔。
853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
我方准备向贵方作出合理的赔偿,但不是贵方所要求的赔偿额。
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
贵方所提出的货物短缺可能是在运输过程中发生的,这是我们所无法控制的。
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
货运单据表明,货物在装运时是完好无损的,所以说,货物的受损一定是在途中发生的。
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
你关关于解决索赔的建议令人满意,我们接受了。
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
我方似乎不应该对短缺负责。
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
机床的损坏是在转运中发生的,所以贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?
我很遗憾听到这件事,我想待我方调查此事后,再考虑赔偿,好吗?
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
我会查清楚为什么发给你们的衬衫会小一号,并尽快告诉你们结果。
上一篇: 商务英语口语900句 (30)
下一篇: 每日一说一周汇总:拥抱他人,拥抱自己
国际英语资讯:Russia to suspend INF Treaty after U.S. pulls out
情商高的人都有哪些特点?
国际英语资讯:Lebanese president calls for emergency meeting on security amid tensions
国内英语资讯:Xis special envoy to attend 7th World Government Summit
国内英语资讯:Top political advisor extends Spring Festival greetings to religious personages, believers
国际英语资讯:Thailands top retailer to invest in ride-hailing app
国际英语资讯:India proposes meeting with Pakistan on Kartarpur corridor
国际英语资讯:New Zealands arms control law comes into effect
国内英语资讯:First China-Africa Economic, Trade Expo closes in central China
国际英语资讯:Dozens wounded in clashes with Israeli soldiers in West Bank, Gaza
每天慢跑几公里有什么好处?
BBC推荐二月佳片:乐高小人、读心人、生化人同台PK
国际英语资讯:Feature: Chinese New Year casts fantastic lights on Serbian capital
国内英语资讯:Feature: Bird guardians Spring Festival on the Yellow River wetlands
国际英语资讯:Frigid cold, snow squall hit NYC
2019年12生肖运势预测:猪年会不会走好运呢?
国际英语资讯:Iraqs president calls for clearing explosives from liberated areas
国内英语资讯:Legislatures role in enforcing water pollution control law stressed
国际英语资讯:U.S. announces withdrawal from landmark nuclear treaty with Russia, sparking worry, criticis
国际英语资讯:Feature: Increasing number of Israelis learn Chinese for greater opportunities
中国骄傲! 李娜入选国际网球名人堂
国内英语资讯:Rail travel demand remains robust on Lunar New Years eve
国际英语资讯:Presidential elections begin in El Salvador
国内英语资讯:China pushing for strict, law-based implementation of special pardons
国内英语资讯:Commentary: China, U.S. should jointly expand consensus, narrow differences
国际英语资讯:Brunei Sultan greets Chinese people for Chinese Lunar New Year
国内英语资讯:Xis speech at key education campaign meeting to be published
体坛英语资讯:Gerardo Martino named as Mexico head coach
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi visits cadres, residents in Beijing ahead of Spring Festival
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier congratulates on 65th anniversary of Icebreaking Mission in China-Britain tr