嘿。
He's been harassing us all day.
(他一整天都在打搅我们工作。)
Hey, I heard that.
(嘿, 我听到了。)
harass “打搅”、 “使烦恼”。
hey是打招呼, 相当于“嘿!”、 “嗨!”。
Hey, you.
Excuse me.
那种样子可一点也不像你。
It's not like you to behave like that.
(那种样子可一点也不像你。)
I just had a bad day, that's all.
(我今天算倒了霉了。)
behave “举止”、 “行为”。
That's unlike you to act that way.
Behaving like that is out of character for you.
你要挟我也没有用。
If you don't accommodate me, I'll quit!
(如果你不给我提供方便, 我就不干了!)
Your bluff has no effect whatsoever.
(你要挟我也没有用。)
accommodate “给予方便”、 “通融”。
bluff “虚张声势地恫吓”、 “耍威风”、 “故弄玄虚”。whatsoever “不管什么”。
Attempting to bluff will not work.
attempt to ... “试图……”。
Your ploys will not help you.
ploy “策略”、 “计策”。
别让我丢脸!
Don't humiliate me!
(别让我丢脸!)
Don't worry. I won't embarrass you.
(别担心, 我不会让你难堪的。)
humiliate “使丢脸”。
embarrass “使难堪”。
Don't embarrass me.
Don't put me down.
put ... down “ (使他人)蒙羞”、 “使……为难”。
要做你就堂堂正正地做。
Stop acting as if you've got something to hide.
(要做你就堂堂正正地做。)
What are you talking about?
(你在说什么?)
直译是“做事别一副藏着掖着的样子”。stop ...ing “停止做……”。as if ... “好像……”。hide “隐藏”。
Do you have something to hide?
(你瞒着什么事没有?)
Why are you acting like you're hiding something?
直译是“为什么你做起事来一副好像隐瞒了什么似的样子?”。
Are you trying to hide something?
直译是“你是不是在隐瞒什么?”。
我希望你再灵活一些。
I definitely cannot work weekends.
(我周末绝对不加班。)
I'd like to see a little more flexibility.
(我希望你再灵活一些。)
definitely “确切地”、 “明确地”。
I'd是I would的缩写。would like to 意思是“想”。flexibility指“灵活性”、 “适应性”。
I'd like it if you could be a little more flexible.
I need more flexibility from you.
你最近太自以为是了。
I'm too good for this job.
(这个工作对我来说太容易了。)
You've been cocky lately.
(你最近太自以为是了。)
be good for ... “对……起作用”。
cocky “骄傲自大的”、 “ 自以为是的”。lately “近来”、 “最近”。
You've been sassy lately.
sassy “粗鲁的”、 “无礼的”。
Your attitude has been bad lately.
(你最近的态度很差。)
attitude “态度”、 “心态”。
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:斥责(1)
下一篇: 职场口语一学就会:工作方法(5)
国际英语资讯:Roundup: Greek conservatives win local elections in crucial test ahead of early national pol
国际英语资讯:UN Security Council to highlight Arab issues in June: council president
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Han Wei wins 1st stage of Taklimakan Rally
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: China steps up defense of rights amid trade tensions
国际英语资讯:Cambodia, Timor-Leste vow to enhance bilateral ties
2019年6月英语四级作文预测:不文明行为
The Best Age 最好的年纪
国际英语资讯:Canada suspends operations at embassy in Venezuela
体坛英语资讯:Five-goal defeat to Lyon almost cost PSGs title hope in French womens league
2019年6月英语六级作文范文:白日梦
体坛英语资讯:IOC aims at more flexible future Olympic Games elections
My Idol 我的偶像
国际英语资讯:Nigerian first lady bemoans high rates of bandit attacks
国内英语资讯:China broadens participation in Mexicos intl culture fair
体坛英语资讯:Bittersweet day for Chinas women in French Open qualifiers
Adam Levine欲离开美国好声音,传言四起
国际英语资讯:Israeli PM fires ultra-nationalist cabinet minister rivals
国内英语资讯:Internet, e-commerce industries most appealing to Chinese graduates: report
国内英语资讯:Belt and Road land-sea development forum held in Chongqing
怎样判断一个人是否在乎你?
体坛英语资讯:Seventh straight victory for Russia at 2019 Ice Hockey Worlds
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM holds phone talk with French presidents diplomatic counselor
年龄18,虚岁20!韩国议员提议摒弃虚岁传统
国内英语资讯:Beijing city sets 2019 agenda for Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei coordinated development
国内英语资讯:World Transport Convention to be held in Beijing
国际英语资讯:New Thai Queens biography officially released
人们去星巴克只是为了喝咖啡吗?
体坛英语资讯:World Rugby launches campaign to boost womens game
国际英语资讯:20 terrorists killed in multilateral operation in Nigeria: military spokesperson
离婚前,女性应准备这三份文件