你复核过这个吗?
Have you double-checked this?
(你复核过这个吗?)
You bet I have.
(当然。)
Have you ...?“你做……了吗?”。double-check “复核”、 “复查”。
bet “打赌”。“You bet.” 是习惯用语, 表示“当然”。
Have you checked this again?
Have you checked this two times?
Did you recheck this?
我是不是各方面都考虑到了?
Have I covered everything?
(我是不是各方面都考虑到了?)
You've been very thorough.
(你已经做得非常全面了。)
cover “涉及”、 “覆盖”。
thorough “仔细周到的”、 “彻底的”。
Have I gone over everything?
Have I been thorough?
提交之前再检查检查。
Check your work before it goes out.
(提交之前再检查检查。)
I always do.
(我总是这么做。)
check “检查”。go out因为有“出门”的意思, 所以也可以表示“提交”。
Proofread your work before it goes out.
(提交之前再校正一遍。)
proofread “校正”。
Make sure your work is okay before it goes out.
(提交之前再确认一下工作是否做好了。)
make sure “确认”。
你的上司允许你这么做吗?
Did your boss give you permission to do it?
(你的上司允许你这么做吗?)
Of course he did.
(当然。)
permission “许可”。
Do you have permission from your boss to do it?
Has your boss authorized you to do it?
(你的上司准许你这么做吗?)
authorize “认可”。
这算什么回答。
I just didn't feel like doing it.
(我只是不想做那件事。)
That's not an answer.
(这算什么回答。)
That answer isn't good enough.
That's no answer.
你在说什么呢?
I think we can double our profits in one month.
(我认为我们可以在一个月内把利润翻一番。)
What are you talking about?
(你在说什么呢?)
double “使成倍”。
Get real.
(现实一点吧。)
Wake up.
(清醒一点吧。)
不要碰那些文件。
Can I use this desk?
(我可以用这张桌子吗?)
OK, but don't touch those papers.
(可以, 不过不要碰那些文件。)
paper有“纸”、 “证书”、 “身份证件”、 “报纸”、 “考卷”等意思, 在这里指“文件”。
Leave those papers as they are.
leave “保留”、 “放置”。
Leave those papers alone.
leave ... alone “让……独自待着”。
请把剪刀放回原处。
Please put the scissors back where they were.
(请把剪刀放回原处。)
I will as soon as I'm done.
(用完后我会马上放回去。)
put back “放回”。scissors “剪刀”。
as soon as ... “一……就……”、 “一旦做完……”。
Please put the scissors back in their proper place.
proper “合适的”、 “正确的”。
Please return the scissors to where they belong.
return “返回”。这里的belong指“在(原来的位置)”。
你太落伍了。
I still use my typewriter.
(我还在用我的打字机。)
You're behind the times.
(你太落伍了。)
这里的behind指“落后于”。
You're outdated.
outdated “落后于时代的”。
You're not with the times.
这里的with指“和……相符”, 表示协调、一致。
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:工作态度(1)
下一篇: 职场英语百科:各种建议(1)
国内英语资讯:China has 32 airports handling over 10 million passengers annually
体坛英语资讯:China beat UAE 2-1 to reach final 16 in Asian Games mens soccer competition
体坛英语资讯:Chinas female rowers book fastest times in Asian Games rowing qualifiers
什么是真正的智慧
体坛英语资讯:China claims second Wushu gold at Asiad
How Does TV Affect The Society? 电视如何影响社会?
国际英语资讯:Philippine president starts visit in Israel
国内英语资讯:Xi says China to implement eight major initiatives with African countries
国内英语资讯:Full text of Chinese President Xi Jinpings speech at opening ceremony of 2018 FOCAC Beijin
国际英语资讯:Ambassador says China is a responsible investor, lender in Africa
体坛英语资讯:Chinese volleyball players pledge to learn from loss to Vietnam
英语阅读:为什么女人比男人活得长?
国际英语资讯:Right-wing populist party second strongest in Germany: opinion poll
国际英语资讯:Hungary 7th most preferred investment target worldwide: official
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier meets Djiboutian president
国内英语资讯:China hires guest supervisors to oversee anti-graft bodies
体坛英语资讯:Leipzig beat Viktoria Cologne 3-1 in German Cup
终于知道成绩不好的原因了!原来是选错了座位
美国的劳动节
国际英语资讯:Immigrant family use fake passports to seek asylum in Norway: report
Teaching at Home 在家教育
国际英语资讯:Liverpools iconic building engulfed by fire
中国承诺对非援助新增600亿,不附加政治条件
为什么每天都要喝酸奶?
国际英语资讯:Spain to double aid to UNs Palestinian refugee agency
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator meets Ethiopian prime minister
体坛英语资讯:Real Madrid, Barcelona both kick off new season with wins
BBC推荐:九月最值得期待的五部电影
体坛英语资讯:Monchengladbach crush Hastedt 11-1 in German Cup
国际英语资讯:Spain asks EU to step in after U.S. decides to end assistance for Palestinian refugees