现在做什么都晚了。
It's too late to do anything now.
(现在做什么都晚了。)
Don't give up so soon.
(别那么快就放弃。)
It's too late to ... “做……太晚了”。
give up “放弃”、 “停止”。
Nothing can be done about it now.
nothing “没有东西”。
It's too late to change anything now.
(现在什么都无法改变了。)
It's already out of my hands.
(我已经管不了了。)
做什么都没用。
Is the relationship improving?
(关系有改善吗?)
It's no use.
(做什么都没用。)
relationship “关系”、 “关联”。improve “变好”、 “改善”。
use “有用”, “It's no use.”意思是“做什么都没用”。
It's to no avail.
avail “用处”、 “利益”。
There just isn't any use.
It's useless.
我们尝试着换种方法做。
We're trying to do it differently.
(我们尝试着换种方法做。)
What's wrong with the old way?
(老方法有什么不好?)
differently “不同地”。
wrong “不好的”、 “错误的”。
We'd like to do it a different way.
(我们想用不同的方法做。)
different “不同的”。
We're making an effort to do things differently.
(我们正努力换种方法做事情。)
make an effort “努力”。
我们一直没有你的消息。
We haven't heard from you yet.
(我们一直没有你的消息。)
I've been really busy lately.
(我最近实在很忙。)
hear from ... “有……的消息”、 “从……接到电话”、 “收到……的信”。
We haven't gotten a call from you yet.
(我们一直没有接到你的电话。)
You haven't gotten in touch with us yet.
get in touch with ... “和……取得联系”。
请遵守你的所有承诺。
Please keep all of your promises.
(请遵守你的所有承诺。)
That's not always easy to do.
(做到这一点并不容易。)
keep one's promise “遵守……的承诺”。
Please keep your word.
Please do not break your promises.
(请你不要违背诺言。)