别利用我了。
I only did it to help you out.
(我只是想帮你才这么做的。)
Don't use me as an excuse.
(别利用我了。)
这里的use指“利用”、 “使用”, 直译是“别用我当借口”。
I don't want to be used as your excuse.
You shouldn't use me as an excuse.
别因为我是女的就小看我。
Are you sure you can handle this job?
(你肯定自己能胜任这份工作吗?)
Don't underestimate me because I'm a woman.
(别因为我是女的就小看我。)
underestimate “过低评价”、 “小看”。
Don't think any differently of me because I'm female.
female “女性的”。
Don't think less of me just because I'm a woman.
think less of ... “轻视……”。
那不关我的事。
There is a shortage of pens in the office.
(公司的笔不够。)
That has nothing to do with me.
( 那不关我的事。)
shortage “不足”、 “缺乏”。
That doesn't concern me.
concern “有关”。
That's not my problem.
(那不是我的问题。)
Why would that concern me?
究竟是怎么回事?
I fired him.
(我把他解雇了。)
What?! What's the big idea?
(什么?!究竟是怎么回事?)
fire “解雇”。
What's the big idea? 习惯用语, 意思是“为什么要做这么愚蠢的事情?”。
Why would you do a thing like that?
What motivated you to do a thing like that?
(什么促使你那么做?)
motivate “促使”。
你为什么要那么保密?
I can't tell you the details.
(我不能告诉你细节。)
Why do you have to be so secretive?
(你为什么要那么保密?)
secretive “守口如瓶的”。
Why so secretive?
Why is everything so private?
private “隐秘的”。
我跟不上你。
I can't keep up with you.
(我跟不上你。)
I'll work slower then.
(那我动作慢点。)
这句话用在跟不上对方的速度时。keep up with ... “跟上……”。
I can't work at the same pace as you.
(我没法干得和你一样快。)
I can't operate at the same level as you.
operate “运转”、 “劳动”。
You're too fast for me.
(你太快了。)
You're quicker than I am.
(你比我快。)
上一篇: 职场英语百科:常用的表扬话(6)
下一篇: 职场口语一学就会:激励(4)
国内英语资讯:China to streamline procedures for establishing foreign-funded firms
国内英语资讯:Xi demands high-level research institutions for strong military
国际英语资讯:Spain approves measures to mitigate effects of Thomas Cook bankruptcy
Jumpstart the economy?
防晒霜到底怎么选?看完这篇科普再也不迷茫了
洗衣服挂衣服很简单?方法不当可能毁掉你的美衣
国际英语资讯:Ahead of World Food Day, Italy PM backs project promoting sustainable farming in Africa
体坛英语资讯:Italian coach Mancini to leave Zenit
你知道吗?为什么鼻子每次只堵一边?
国内英语资讯:China will further cut red tape to spur foreign investment
体坛英语资讯:Neymar to resume ball work in PSG training base
Fake, counterfeit and bogus 三个表示“假”的形容词
国内英语资讯:Sound China-US economic, trade ties conform to fundamental interests of both peoples: Chines
国际英语资讯:Macron, Merkel call for end to Turkish offensive in north Syria
体坛英语资讯:World Para-Athletics Grand Prix rounds off in Beijing with one world record
英国皇家准备婚礼,保安行动全力展开
体坛英语资讯:Hamilton on pole for Spanish Grand Prix
滴滴出行公布顺风车整改措施 暂定夜间接单
国内英语资讯:SCO security council secretaries meeting to be held in Beijing
2019年12月四级作文常考话题及模板:非物质文化遗产
体坛英语资讯:Falcao, James to lead provisional Colombia World Cup squad
你听到的是Yanny还是Laurel?正确答案来了!
刚果民主共和国埃博拉疫情蔓延
国内英语资讯:Xi calls for integration of development strategies between China, Trinidad and Tobago
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice premier calls for high-quality development of Xiongan New Area
国内英语资讯:Chinas ecology and environment ministry opens branch in Xiongan
体坛英语资讯:Brazilian surfer Ferreira eliminated from Rio Pro
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's romance 哈里王子和梅根·马克尔的爱情之旅
Bleed someone dry “放干某人的血”其实是“榨干钱财”的意思
国内英语资讯:Chinese president meets BFA Chairman Ban Ki-moon