也就是说“无论怎样都可以买”。
Would you like to go shopping?
How about going shopping?
(去购物怎么样?)
How about ...ing? “……怎么样?”。
空手来就可以。
What should I bring tomorrow?
(明天我需要带什么?)
Just bring yourself.
(空手来就可以。)
just 是“仅仅”的意思。“Just bring yourself.”是习惯用语, 指“来的时候请什么也别带”。
Just having you is enough.
(只要你来就够了。)
Don’t bring anything but yourself.
直译是“除了你自己别的什么也不用带来”。
改天可以吗?
I’m very busy tomorrow.
(我明天很忙。)
Is another day better?
(改天可以吗?)
这里的another指“别的”、 “其他的”, another 通常后面跟单数名词。
Would another day be better?
Would another day work better?
Should we change days?
How about another day?
星期五晚上可以吗?
Is Friday night okay?
(星期五晚上可以吗?)
Friday night’s fine.
(星期五晚上可以。)
How about Friday night?
Will Friday night work for you?
Is Friday night all right?
Would Friday evening work?
How would Friday night be?
Do you want to make it Friday night?
(你想约在星期五晚上吗?)
How does Friday night sound?
请把星期五晚上空出来。
Please keep this Friday night open.
(请把星期五晚上空出来。)
No problem. I should be free.
(没问题。我肯定有空。)
这里的open指“ (时间等)空闲的”。
这里的should指“肯定”。
Please keep this Friday night free.
Please be available Friday night.
available “有空的”。
Please don’t schedule anything for this Friday night.
这里的schedule指“计划”。
下周五见。
I’ll be back next week.
(我下周回来。)
See you next Friday.
(下周五见。)
约好见面时的随便说法。
I’ll see you next Friday.
We’ll see each other next Friday.
See you next week Friday.
下班后你干什么?
What are you doing after work?
(下班后你干什么?)
I am going straight home.
(我直接回家。)
after work “工作结束后”、 “下班后”。
What are your plans for after work?
(下班后你有什么安排?)
plan for ... “……的计划”。
What are you going to do after work?
What will you be doing after work?
今天下班后你有空吗?
Are you free after work today?
(今天下班后你有空吗?)
Want to do something together?
(你想一起做什么事吗?)
free “空闲的”、 “有空的”。
Do you have time after work today?
(今天下班以后你有时间吗?)
Actually, I have a date.
(实际上我有个约会。)
Are you busy after work today?
(今天下班以后你忙吗?)
busy “忙的”。
What are you doing after work today?
(今天下班以后你做什么?)
How about after work today?
上一篇: 职场英语百科:关于健康的话题(3)
下一篇: 职场英语百科:各种惊讶的话(4)