因为你, 什么事都泡了汤。
Because of you, everything went down the drain.
(因为你, 什么事都泡了汤。)
I did the best I could.
(我已经尽力了。)
because of ... “因为……”、 “ 由于……原因”。drain意思是“排水管”, go down the drain指“泡汤”。
Because of you, everything is ruined.
(因为你, 什么事都没做成。)
ruin “毁灭”。
Because of you, everything has ended in failure.
(因为你, 什么事最后都失败了。)
failure “失败”。
你怎么能这么说?
My boss hates me!
(我老板讨厌我!)
How can you say that?
(你怎么能这么说?)
I can’t believe you’d say that!
(我不能相信你会这么说!)
believe “相信”。
Why would you say that?
(你为什么那么说?)
你说话太刻薄了。
You look terrible today.
(今天你打扮得很糟糕。)
That’s a mean thing to say.
(你说话太刻薄了。)
terrible “糟糕的”。
mean “ (对别人)坏心眼的”、 “不亲切的”。
That’s not very nice.
What a mean-spirited comment.
mean-spirited “卑鄙的”、 “小心眼的”。
你太多嘴了。
I told Becky about your termination.
(我告诉贝基你被解雇了。)
You know, you’ve got a big mouth.
(嘿, 你太多嘴了。)
termination “结束”、 “解雇”。
对于说了不该说的话, 没有保守秘密的人可以使用。
Why couldn’t you keep quiet about that?
(你为什么不能保持沉默?)
keep quiet “保密”。
Why did you have to tell her?
(为什么你要告诉她?)
You talk too much.
You should keep your mouth shut.
你怎么那么愚蠢?
How could you be so stupid?
(你怎么那么愚蠢?)
I wasn’t thinking clearly.
(我没有仔细考虑。)
How could you ...? 对采取了令人难以置信的行动的人询问理由时的说法。stupid 指“愚蠢的”。
I signed it by mistake.
(我错误地签了字。)
How could you do such a dumb thing?
(你怎么会干这么蠢的事?)
sign “签字”。by mistake “错误地”。
dumb “愚蠢的”。
That was a stupid move.
这里的move指“行动”。
My God, that was stupid.
(天啊, 太蠢了。)
I can’t believe you could be so stupid.
真丢人!
You forgot to sign the letter before mailling it.
(你忘了在信上签名就把信寄了。)
How embarrassing!
(真丢人!)
How ...! 表示感叹, “多么……”、 “太……”。embarrassing 指“使困惑的”、 “麻烦的”。
I’m so embarrassed!
be embarrassed “难堪”。
What an embarrassing thing to do!
是你从来不吸取教训吧。
The boss is mad at me again.
(老板又朝我发火了。)
You never learn, do you?
(是你从来不吸取教训吧。)
Some people never change.
(有些人永远都不会改变。)
When are you going to learn?
(你什么时候才学得会?)
You make the same mistake over and over.
(同样的错误你犯了一次又一次。)
You’ll never get it right.
(你永远都做不对。)
上一篇: 职场英语百科:各种烦恼或悲伤的话(6)
下一篇: 职场口语一学就会:各种生气的话(4)
Microscope Brings Tiny Worlds Closer
Underage Marriage Higher for Females in Pakistan
体坛英语资讯:Hat-trick for Ronaldo as Real Madrid beat Alaves
Clinton Leads Democratic Camp
Electronics Make Driving Easier
Activists to Save Syria's Cultural History
Russia Sanctions Turkey as Syria Coalition Efforts Fizzle
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Overseas observers praise CPCs resolve to strictly govern party
中印关系大发展 龙象共舞大跨越
Modern Tennis Technique of Sliding
Bike Navigation May Become Safer
国内英语资讯:Commentary: Chinas development, stability require strong core leadership
国内英语资讯:Xis core status is consensus of CPC: official
'Green' Way to Charge Phones
国内英语资讯:CPC solicits opinions on intra-Party documents
Airtight Houses Lower Energy Costs
At Climate Summit, Hope for Emissions Deal
Paris Attacks Raise Questions About US Security
国内英语资讯:China, Japan, S. Korea agree to boost trade cooperation
国内英语资讯:Xi congratulates new president of Seychelles
Adobe Houses A Defining Face of New Mexico
双语食谱:10款简单又健康的早餐单品!
Washington Eyes Aviation Security
国际英语资讯:Indonesia to monitor dozens of militants back home after joining IS in Iraq
杭州包子美国开分店 20元一个在哈佛卖疯了!
Europe Needs to Do More for Refugees
国内英语资讯:Commentary: CPCs strict Party governance resolve bolsters public confidence
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: WikiLeaks not hurting Clinton, but new FBI probes impact remains to be seen
国际英语资讯:EU-Canada summit to take place Sunday: Tusk
US shoppers flock to stores searching for bargains