请在这里等一下。
Is my table ready?
(我的桌子准备好了吗?)
Wait here, please.
(请在这里等一下。)
ready “准备好的”。在预约的饭店入口处可以对服务员这么说。
Will you wait here, please?
Wait here just a moment, please.
just a moment “就一小会儿”。
Please wait to be seated.
(请等着领你们到坐位上去。)
We’ll be seating you soon.
(我们很快就会领你们到坐位上去。)
We’ll seat you shortly.
(我们马上就领你们到坐位上去。)
可以把大衣给您存起来吗?
May I take your coat?
(可以把大衣给您存起来吗?)
No, thanks. I’m a little cold.
(不, 谢谢。我有点冷。)
在饭店等的前台经常用到的说法。take指“收存”。
Would you like me to take your coat?
(需要我把大衣给您存起来吗?)
Let me take your coat.
(让我给您把大衣存起来。)
我想把大衣存一下。
I’d like to check my coat.
(我想把大衣存一下。)
I’ll take it for you, sir.
(我给您收好, 先生。)
I’d like to是I would like to的缩写, 意思是“我想……”。check 指“临时存放”。
What do I do with my coat?
(大衣我该怎么办?)
Where do I check my coat?
(我可以把大衣存在什么地方?)
您准备点菜了吗?
Are you ready to order?
(您准备点菜了吗?)
I need a few more minutes.
(再给我几分钟。)
order “点菜”。
What are you going to have?
(您要点什么?)
I haven’t decided yet.
(我还没有决定。)
第一句里的have是“吃”、 “喝”的意思。饭店的服务员来记录点菜时这么问。
Are you ready with your order?
Have you decided what to order?
What will you have?
What would you like?
What will you be having?
May I take your order?
Are you ready to place an order?
(您准备点菜了吗?)
be ready to ... “准备好做……”。place an order “点菜”。
我要的饭附带送什么?
What comes with my meal?
(我要的饭附带送什么?)
A salad and fries.
(一份色拉和一份炸土豆条。)
在饭店里, 还可以这样询问服务员。come with “与……一同供应”。
What does the meal include?
include “包含”。
What does the meal come with?
Does it come with anything?
(还附带什么东西吗?)
我要的饭附带送咖啡吗?
Does coffee come with my meal?
(我要的饭附带送咖啡吗?)
I’m afraid not. (很遗憾没有。)
meal “饭”。
在预想到结果会不尽人意时可以使用I’m afraid。afraid有缓和语气的作用, 指“很遗憾”、 “很不巧”。
Is coffee included with my meal?
Do I get coffee with my meal?
上一篇: 职场口语一学就会:各种惊讶的话(2)