昨天晚上我喝醉了。
I got drunk last night.
(昨天晚上我喝醉了。)
I hope you feel okay today.
(希望你今天没事。)
get drunk “酒醉”。last night “昨天晚上”。
I drank too much last night.
I had too much to drink last night.
(昨天晚上我喝得太多了。 )
昨晚你太失控了。
I have a bad hangover.
(我昨晚喝酒喝得现在很难受。)
You were way out of control last night.
(昨晚你太失控了。)
way表示强调。out of control 指“失去控制”。
You were way out of line last night.
You were embarrassing last night.
(昨天晚上你出丑了。)
You lost control last night.
昨晚我酒喝得太多了, 今天还觉得晕头晕脑的。
You look pretty tired.
(你看起来很疲倦。)
I drank too much last night and just don’t feel like myself today.
(昨晚我酒喝得太多了, 今天还觉得晕头晕脑的。)
look ... “外观看起来……”。pretty “相当”。
don’t feel like myself “状态不佳”。
I had too much to drink last night and just don’t feel like myself today.
I drank too much booze last night, and I’m not myself today.
booze “酒”、 “ (尤指)烈酒”。
今天早上我酒还没醒。
I’m afraid I have a hangover this morning.
(今天早上我酒还没醒。)
That’s what you get for drinking so much.
(都是因为你酒喝得太多。)
I’m afraid用于说不好的事情时。hangover 指“宿醉”。
Unfortunately, I have a hangover this morning.
unfortunately “不幸地”。
Feels like I have a hangover this morning.
feel like ... “好像……”、 “觉得……”。
昨晚的酒现在还让我很难受。
I’m suffering from a hangover.
(昨晚的酒现在还让我很难受。)
Stop drinking so much!
(你别喝那么多酒!)
suffer from ... “受……的苦”、 “为……而苦恼”。
I’m sick from drinking too much last night.
(昨晚酒喝得太多难受得我直想吐。)
I have a bad hangover.
(昨晚的酒让我现在还很难受。)
I feel lousy from drinking too much.
(酒喝得太多我感觉很不好。)
I drank way too much last night.
(我昨天晚上喝了太多的酒。)
上一篇: 职场英语百科:公司里的闲话(5)
下一篇: 职场英语百科:关于爱好的话题(2)