Anny:
What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
Sunlin:
My name is Sunlin.
我叫孙林。
Anny:
How old are you?
你多大了?
Sunlin:
I am twenty-five years old.
25岁。
Anny:
May I ask your birth date?
我可以问问你的生日吗?
Sunlin:
Yes, my birth date is September 22, 1977.
可以,我的生日是1977年9月22日。
Anny:
Where do you live now?
你现在住哪里呢?
Sunlin:
I live at 606 Zhongguancun Road, Apt 802,Beijing.
我住北京市中关村大街606号,802单元。
Anny:
Then tell me your birthplace.
你的出生地是?
Sunlin:
My birthplace is Nanjing.
我的出生地是南京。
Anny:
Ok,I know you are not a resident of Beijing. Where is your domicile place then?
好的,我知道你不是北京人。那你的原籍是哪里?
Sunlin:
My domicile place is Nanjing,too.
我的原籍也是南京。
对话讲解:
resident n. (常与of连用)居民,住户
City residents have many good chances to find a good job.
城市居民有很多好的机会能找份好工作。
domicile place 原籍
Where is your domicile?
你的原籍在哪儿?