Interviewer:
Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能设想一下五年后你在做些什么吗?
Applicant:
As I have some administrative experience from my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
因为我以前的工作积累了一些管理经验,我希望将来能运用我的组织和计划才能。
Interviewer:
How do you plan to accomplish this?
你计划怎样来实现它呢?
Applicant:
By doing everything necessary and for further study.
做任何需要做的事情以及继续深入学习。
Interviewer:
How long would you like to stay with this company?
你打算在本公司干多长时间?
Applicant:
How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.
我在贵公司干多长时间决定于我和公司之间是否互相满意。
Interviewer:
What do you think of this industry's outlook in five years?
你认为五年内这个行业前景如何?
Applicant:
I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.
我相信在这五年中,这个行业会迅猛发展的。
对话讲解:
project vt.计划
Total expenditure is projected to rise by 25%.
总支出计划上升百分之二十五。
accomplish vt. 完成;实现
I accomplished two hours' work before dinner.
我在吃饭前完成了两小时的工作。
be satisfied with 对……满意
You will be satisfied with the result.
你会对这个结果满意。