Interviewer:
Well, that`s all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job.
好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。
Applicant:
You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me.
不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。
Interviewer:
May I call you about our final decision?
我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?
Applicant:
Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime.
当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。
Interviewer:
We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们会在下周末之前联系你的。
Applicant:
Great. I will look forward to hearing from you. And do I need the second interview?
好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?
Interviewer:
We`ll notify you if necessary. Goodbye.
如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。
Applicant:
Goodbye.
再见。
对话讲解:
take time out of ... 从……抽出时间
I will take time out of weekends to help him.
我会从周末抽出一些时间来帮他。
notify vt. 通知
Please notify us of any change of address.
地址如有变动,请通知我们。