Interviewer:
Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.
你好,孙先生吗?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。
Applicant:
Yes, this is Sunlin.
是的,我是孙林。
Interviewer:
I`d like to tell you that you can come to work for us.
我想告诉你你可以来我们公司工作了。
Applicant:
Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
哦,很抱歉,我刚刚接受了另一个我认为更符合我要求的工作。
Interviewer:
I see.
我知道了。
Applicant:
I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.
非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝它。
Interviewer:
Y ou are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.
不用客气,如果你改变了主意,可以打电话给我们。
Applicant:
I will. Thank you.
我会的,谢谢你。
对话讲解:
decline vt.谢绝
I invited her to join us, but she declined.
我邀请她和我们在一起, 可是她婉言谢绝了.
change one's mind 改变主意
It all lies in a word, and nothing can change my mind.
一言既出,什么也改变不了我的主意了。