Interviewer:
Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith?
你好,我是孙林。我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?
Applicant:
This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you?
我就是史密斯,需要什么帮助吗?
Interviewer:
I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
Applicant:
You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下了深刻的印象。
Interviewer:
Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
Applicant:
No, nothing. It`s thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已经想得很周到了。
Interviewer:
Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
谢谢你,如果你有什么问题,请随时打电话给我。
Applicant:
Ok, I will. Do you have any question?
好的,我会的。还有问题吗?
Interviewer:
No, thank you. Goodbye.
没有了,谢谢你,再见。
Applicant:
Goodbye.
再见。
对话讲解:
be impressed by 对……印象深刻
You wouldn't be impressed by your catch anyway.
不管钓到什么,你都觉得无所谓吧。
at any time 在任何时候, 随时
He is likely to arrive at any time.
他可能随时会到。