Applicant:
Excuse me, I am Sunlin. I am here about your advertisement for a tourist guide. Are there still any vacancies?
你好,我是孙林。我是为贵公司登的招聘导游的广告而来,还有空缺吗?
Interviewer:
Yes. One more is needed.
有,还需要一名。
Applicant:
Oh, I`m so lucky. I want to apply for it.
哦,我太幸运了。我想申请这个职位。
Interviewer:
But do you have any experience like that?
但你有那方面的经验吗?
Applicant:
Yes. I have been a guide for two years.
有,我当过两年的导游。
Interviewer:
OK. Then I want to ask you some questions about the tourist guide. If there was an accident, for example a tourist falls ill, what would you do?
好,我想问你几个有关导游的问题。如果出现了意外,比如一个旅游者病倒了,你该怎么办?
Applicant:
I think I will call the office to send someone to meet us, and escort that person to the nearest hospital without interrupting our trip.
我想我会打电话叫公司派人来接应我们,护送那个人到最近的医院,不至于打乱我们的旅行计划。
Interviewer:
If one of them forgot a camera in a restaurant, would you let the tourist bus go back?
如果有人把相机落在了饭店,你会让旅游车返回去吗?
Applicant:
No. In fact, prior to their boarding the bus and their getting off the bus, I will make an announcement to remind them that they should check their belongings.
不会的。实际上,在他们上车和下车之前,我都会提醒他们检查他们的物品。
Interviewer:
Well, it seems that you have all the practical experience to handle these cases. I am very glad to welcome you into our company.
那好,看来你有处理这方面事情的所有实际经验。我非常欢迎你来我们公司。
Applicant:
Thank you. It`s my honor.
谢谢,这也是我的荣幸。
对话讲解:
apply for 申请
Prisoners are entitled to apply for parole.
囚犯有权申请假释。
escort vt. 护送
A group of soldiers escorted the President.
一队士兵护卫着总统。
remind vt. (常与of, to, that连用)使想起;使记起;提醒
Remind me to write to Mother.
提醒我给妈妈写信。
This reminds me of last year.
这使我想起去年的事。