Interviewer:
Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你有什么问题要问吗?
Applicant:
Yes, I`d like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.
有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。
Interviewer:
If necessary there will be. Any other questions?
如果需要的话,会有的,还有问题吗?
Applicant:
When will I know your decision?
我何时能知道最终结果呢?
Interviewer:
We`ll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?
我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
Applicant:
I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.
工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
Interviewer:
Thank you for your interest in our company.
非常感谢你来我们公司面试。
Applicant:
Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.
谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。
Interviewer:
Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?
你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?
Applicant:
All right. Goodbye.
好的,再见。