Colleague:
Oh, I am at the end of my wits and running out of steam.
噢,我江郎才尽了。
Benjamin:
You'd better take a break. You know the creative works need inspiration.
你最好休息一下。创意的工作是需要灵感的。
Colleague:
Oh, I'm afraid I need a new working environment to release the creative power.
噢,恐怕我得换个新的工作环境来释放创造力了。
Benjamin:
Your idea is a good one. People can't always change the working environment for inspiration. The brainstorming is necessary.
是个好主意。但是人们不能老换工作环境来激发灵感。头脑风暴是必要的。
Colleague:
Oh, you are always so professional. Do you have any good ideas?
噢,你总是那么专业。有什么好的意见吗?
Benjamin:
Thanks for saying that. I think if we have a better teamwork, it will be much better.
谢谢。我想如果我们有一个很好的团队合作,就会好很多。
Colleague:
Teamwork?
团队合作?
Benjamin:
Yes, we can be more efficient if we make the best use of everybody's idea. We can get a better solution with discussion in shorter time.
是的,如果能充分利用每个人的想法,我们就能更有效地做事。我们通过讨论在较短的时间得到更好的解决方法。
Colleague:
Sounds quite reasonable. But everybody has his own ideas.
听起来很有道理,但是每个人都有自己的想法。
Benjamin:
That's true. We can sit down and discuss, brainstorming with our team members. All of us can get some inspiration from different people's ideas.
对啊,我们坐下来讨论,和队员来一个头脑风暴。我们都能从不同人的不同想法中得到一些灵感。
Colleague:
That's a good idea. Let's give it a try.
是个好主意。我们试一试吧。
Benjamin:
You should read as much as possible and learn from others. Everybody has his merits worth learning from.
你应该尽可能多读书,多向别人学习。每个人都有值得别人学习的长处。
Colleague:
In that case, all of us can make the progress at the same time.
如果那样的话,我们就能共同进步了。
Benjamin:
I hope my advice will be of some use to you.
我希望我的建议能对你有帮助。
Colleague:
You are so great! I envy you.
你真了不起,我很佩服你。
Benjamin:
Be confident with yourself. I am sure you'll do fine.
你也自信些,我相信你能做得很好的。