Back:
Excuse me. Is there any body here?
打扰了。这里有人吗?
Daniel:
Yes.
有啊。
Back:
I've finished up all my water. I would kill for a sip of water.
我把水喝光了。只要有给我一口水,我什么事情都可以做。
Daniel:
Sure, come on in.
当然可以,进来吧。
Back:
Thank you very much. Are you here alone?
非常感谢。你一个人吗?
Daniel:
My father and sister are out to photographing. What about you?
我爸爸和姐姐出去拍照片了。你呢?
Back:
I'm a back-packer from America.
我是一个来自美国的背包客。
Daniel:
What is a back-packer?
什么是背包客?
Back:
It means a hiker who loves traveling around the world.
就是喜欢在全世界旅游的徒步旅行者啊!
Daniel:
Cool. You must have been to a lot of places.
太酷了。那你一定到过很多地方了。
Back:
Yes, actually almost half of all the countries over the world. I love traveling places.
是的,实际上我几乎到过全世界一半的国家。我喜欢到处旅游。
Daniel:
So cool. I want to be a back-packer when I grow up.
真的很酷。等我长大了我也要做一名背包客。
Back:
You can do it. But do work hard on your English to make it easier.
真的很酷。等我长大了我也要做一名背包客。
Daniel:
I'll try my best.
我一定会努力的。
对话讲解:
finish up 用光
I have to finish up my milk before I can go.
我必须喝完我的牛奶才可以走。
hiker n. 徙步旅行者
I palled up with another hiker.
我与另一个徒步旅行者成为好友。