Molly:
Gordon, how's business?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Gordon:
Same old, same old. How can I help you?
戈登,最近怎么样?
Molly:
You are a clerk at this store, right?
你是这家商店的职员,是吗?
Gordon:
You are correct, how can I assist you?
没错,我能帮你什么忙?
Molly:
I need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent English.
我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。
Gordon:
Do you like speaking English?
你喜欢说英语吗?
Molly:
Yes, but English is hard.
是的,可英语太难了。
Gordon:
Here is a good textbook.
这有一本好教科书。
Molly:
Thanks a bunch, I owe you one.
多谢,我感激你。
Gordon:
You're welcome. Can I offer you a better way to study English?
不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?
Molly:
Of course! I would love that. How can I master English quickly?
当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?
Gordon:
You should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. So every time when we are together, it will be like English class.
你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。
Molly:
In your dreams! I mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. I don't owe you one. I don't appreciate it. No need, maybe next time, or maybe never!
你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!
Gordon:
I was just kidding. I was making a joke. The best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool English materials there. Don't forget to practise everyday.
我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。
Molly:
Now that is good advice. I appreciate it, thanks a million. You're the best, I will never forget this.
现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。
Gordon:
You're welcome, anything for you.
不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。
Molly:
Wait a minute. Maybe you're right, having a Canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent English.
等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。
Gordon:
Great!
好极了
Molly:
Yeah, great. Do you have Da Shan's phone number?
没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?
Gordon:
In your dreams!
你做梦吧!
对话讲解:
assist vt. 帮助, 促进
He assist me with my income tax return.
他帮助我填写所得税申报单。
make a joke 开玩笑
You make a joke out of everything.
任何事你都来开玩笑。
fluent adj. 流畅的;流利的
He is fluent in five languages.
他能流利地说五种语言
国际英语资讯:Moscow slams U.S. statements on Russias refusal to cut nuclear capabilities
国内英语资讯:Xi meets May, calling for better Sino-British ties in new era
川普挑选的驻新加坡大使人选放弃提名
国内英语资讯:Across China: Village museums built to preserve histories, nostalgia
调价or涨价的英文怎么说?
猫生艰难!英国外交部捕鼠官被“制裁”,或因工作效率变低
川普警告共和党人:别管年轻无证移民叫“追梦者”
国内英语资讯:Feature: Chinas Hainan lures global travelers with more than beaches
为什么你说话没人听?无非就是犯了这七个毛病!
国内英语资讯:Premier Li consults public opinion on draft government work report
一欧元就能买套房!天下真有白掉的馅饼?
河南省周口市2017-2018学年高一上学期第一次月考英语试卷
国内英语资讯:CPPCC holds reception for widows of luminaries
国内英语资讯:China invites reporters to cover political meetings
国内英语资讯:Hong Kong ranks worlds freest economy for 24th straight year
国内英语资讯:High-speed trains top choice for homecomings in southern China
巴基斯坦对白宫有关避风港的评论表示关切
世界城市之最 你都去过哪些?[1]
体坛英语资讯:Britains biggest Winter Olympic squad set to make history
密歇根州政府为什么要给一条狗发失业救济金
一周热词榜(1.27-2.2)
国内英语资讯:Sino-Estonian ties developing with great potential: ambassador
国内英语资讯:Foreign Ministry refutes allegations of Chinas espionage threat
美国人口预期寿命连续两年下降,因为越来越多的人死于吸毒过量
国际英语资讯:Putin attends 75th Stalingrad battle anniversary celebration
喝咖啡会致癌?美咖啡店或将贴标语警示!
国内英语资讯:Lao president meets Xinhua News Agency president
国际英语资讯:Palestine urges U.S. to end use of blackmail, distortion
体坛英语资讯:Gabigol admits mistakes in Europe, eyes Brazil recall
国内英语资讯:CPC to launch new round of discipline inspection