职场的女白领,出差频率太高,水土不服,简从北京出差回来很不舒服,请看她如何用英语跟上司Amy请假的。
Amy:
Hi,Jane,you have been looking pale ever since you come back from Beijing.
嗨,简,你从北京回来后脸色一直很苍白啊。
Jane:
I do feel ill, I think it’s a bad cold.
是有点儿不舒服,可能是重感冒。
Amy:
Maybe you are not used to the northern climate.
可能你不习惯北方的气候。
Jane:
Something like this, and the spicy food there.
大概是这样,还有那麻辣的食物。
Amy:
The important thing is you have been too busy resently.
最关键还是你最近太累了。
Jane:
Yes, I need to have a good rest. Can I have a day off?
是啊,我需要好好休息下,我能请假一天吗?
Amy:
Of course.You have finished the task a week ahead of schedule.
当然,你已经提前一周完成任务了。
Jane:
Thanks ,I think I will go to see the doctor first.
谢谢,我想我会先去看医生的。
Amy:
Take a good break.
好好休息哈。
Jane:
OK, I will.
我会的。