职场美语视频:邀请和接受邀请时确认时间和地点Setting the time and place-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 英语口语 > 职场英语 > 职场美语视频:邀请和接受邀请时确认时间和地点Setting the time and place

职场美语视频:邀请和接受邀请时确认时间和地点Setting the time and place

发布时间:2013-11-19  编辑:查字典英语网小编

Setting the time and place 邀请,接受邀请和拒绝邀请时都会提到约会的时间和地点,两段英语对话,不同的情景。

英语对话1:

Cathy: Hello.
凯西:喂?

John: Could I speak to Cathy please?
约翰:请找凯西听电话。

Cahty: Speaking.
凯西:请讲。

John: Oh hello, Cathy. This is John Smith.
约翰:噢,你好,凯西。我是约翰史密斯。

Cathy: Oh, hello John. How are you?
凯西:噢,约翰,你近来好吗?

John: Just fine, thanks. I was wondering if you'd like to go to Rogers new restaurant next Friday?
约翰:还好,谢谢。不知道下周五你愿不愿意去罗杰开的饭馆?

Cathy: Oh I'd like to. What time should we meet?
凯西:我愿意去。我们什么时候见面?

John: Is seven o'clock O.K.?
约翰:七点行吗?

Cathty: O.K. Where would you like to meet?
行。在哪儿见?

John: Could we meet at the restaurant?
约翰:在饭馆怎样?

Cathy: That would be fine. Well, see you nex Friday.
凯西:好。下周五见。

John: Right. Bye.
约翰:好。再见。

Cathy: Bye.
凯西:再见。

----------------

英语对话2:

Mr. Smith: Chirs, when can we expect you and your daughter for dinner? Next Saturday?
史密斯先生:克丽丝,你和你女儿什么时候能来我们这儿吃饭?下星期六?

Chris: Next Saturday? I'm sorry. I've promised to go to the movie with my daughter. She's been waiting for that day.
克丽丝:下星期六?很抱歉,我答应和女儿去看电影了。她一直盼着哪一天呢。

Mr. Smith: How about Sunday then?
史密斯先生:那星期日怎么样?

Chris: Yes, Sunday sounds fine. What time?
克丽丝:行,星期日行。几点?

Mr. Smith: Does 7:00 suit you?
史密斯先生:七点行吗?

Chris: It suits me fine, but we don't know where you live.
克丽丝:行。不过我不知道你住在哪儿?

Mr. Smith: No problem. I'll meet you at the school entrance. I live just two blocks away.
史密斯先生:没问题。我们到校门口见吧。我家离那儿就两个街区。

Chris: All right. What do you want us to bring?
克丽丝:好吧。你要我们带什么?

Mr. Smith: Well, I don't know. That'll be for you to decide.
史密斯先生:我也不知道。你们自己决定吧。

Chris: Good. I've got a new dish and I want to try it out.
克丽丝:好,有道刚学的菜我想试着做做。

Mr. Smith: Fine. I'll see you then.
史密斯先生:好,到时再见。

Chris: Thanks. Good-bye.
克丽丝:谢谢,再见。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •