Confirming and correcting: 在一集的视频中,有两段关于问路的英语对话,叫你如何用英语问路并且进行确认。
英语对话1:
Susuan: Excuse me, officer. Can you help me?
苏珊:对不起,警官,你能帮我个忙吗?
Policeman: Sure.
警官:当然。
Susan: Can you tell me how to get to Oak Street?
苏珊:请问去橡树街怎么走?
Policeman: You should take the No.1 subway.
警官:乘1路地铁。
Susan: Is there a station near here?
苏珊: 附近有车站吗?
Policeman: Yes. The station is that way. You should take the No.1 train to the museum.
警察:有,在那边,你应该乘1路地铁到博物馆站下车。
Susan: No.1 train to the museum. Thank you.
苏珊:乘一路地铁到博物馆站下车。谢谢。
Policeman: Anytime. Good luck. Remenber, the No.1 train. The uptown platform.
警察:不用客气,祝你好运!记住,乘1路地铁,在北线月台。
Susan: Thank you.
苏珊:谢谢。
Policeman: You're welcome.
警察:不用谢。
英语对话2:
Tourist: Excuse me. I wonder if you can tell me how to fina a place where I can have my shoes fixed. I'm new in town.
游客:对不起,请问哪儿有修鞋的?我是外地来的。
Simon: Well, of course. You can always look in the yellow pages under shoe repair, but I think there is a good shop not far from here. Take the first street to the left and walk about three blocks. I can't remember the name of the shop but you'll run into it. It's near the police station.
西蒙:哦,你在电话薄上的黄页部分“修鞋”一栏里,可以查到。不过,我记得离这儿不远就有不错的一家。在前面左拐,大约要过三个街区。我不记得铺子的名字了。你会找到的,就在警察局附近。
Tourist: Thanks a lot, You've been very helpful. Let's see, you said the repair shop was three blocks from the right?
游客:多谢你帮了我的忙。你刚才说修鞋铺是往右拐过三个街区?
Simon: No, it's the first street on the left. Then three blocks.
西蒙:不,第一个路口往左拐弯,然后过三个街区。
Tourist: Thanks again.
游客:再次表示感谢。