Determining where you might go决定去哪里旅行:
Clare: I just don't know where to go for vacation.
克莱:我真不知道假期去哪儿。
Henry: Have you thought about Ria? Brazil is supposed to be great this time of year.
亨利:你想过去里约热内卢吗?巴西每年这个时候听说非常好。
Clare: Really? I was thinking of somewhere a little coller. Isn't Brazil a scorcher?
克莱:真的?我想去凉快一点的地方。巴西不是很热的,吗?
Henry: Yeah, I guess so. Well, Europe is always cool in the fall. Or have you thought about Canada? If you ski, may be you could go to British Edinburgh in the winter---some of the best skiing in the world!
亨利:是的,我想是。那么,欧洲的秋天总是凉的。或者你想过去加拿大吗?如果你滑雪,你可以去英国的爱丁堡,冬天哪里是世界最好的滑雪的地方。
Clare: That'd be fun. Yet my husband doen't ski!
克莱:那倒不错。可我丈夫不会滑雪。
Henry: Bummer. Actually, I've always wanted to go to Ireland.
亨利:真可惜!说真的,人们常想去爱尔兰。
Clare: Hey, that's a good idea. Ireland always caught my interest as well. My husband would really go for that.
克莱:嘿,那是个好主意。爱尔兰常引起我的兴趣。我丈夫会愿意去那里的....
Henry: I know travel agencies have inexpensive packages for maybe 10-14 day trips.
亨利:我听说旅行社有10到14天的廉价旅行。
Clare: Great, thanks, Henry. My husband oews you one.
克莱:太好了,谢谢,亨利。我丈夫会谢你的!
下一篇: 职场英语情景交际之被炒鱿鱼
国内英语资讯:Xi calls on youth to make new, greater contributions to undertakings of Party, country
美丽的秋天
国内英语资讯:China highlights cooperation on COVID-19 in Belt and Road projects
看航空表演
泽国——我美丽的家
学捏饺子皮
国内英语资讯:China slams U.S. executive order on TikTok
国内英语资讯:Chinas increased fiscal funds to directly benefit businesses and the people
全球变暖 阿尔卑斯冰川400年内消融过半
因疫情取消中高考 英国用算法算出的成绩引学生不满