Colleague:
Oh, I've got a pain in my neck.
噢,脖子好疼啊。
Shirley:
You'd better take a break.
你最好休息一下。
Colleague:
I saw my doctor last week, and she said that I was suffering from the cervical spondylosis.
我上个星期去看医生了,她说我得了颈椎病。
Shirley:
Oh, sorry to hear that. I think not only you but also all of the office workers should pay more attention to their health.
噢,很抱歉听到这个。我想不止是你,所有的上班族都应该注意健康。
Colleague:
Yes, my neck is stiff, and I feel dizzy and sick after a busy day.
是啊,一天紧张的工作下来我的脖子都僵了,头也晕,还恶心。
Shirley:
Me too. I've heard that the massage can relieve pain of the muscle of the affected part, improve blood circulation. I am eager to have a try.
我也是。我听说按摩可以减轻受损部位肌肉疼痛,改善血液循环。我很想试试。
Colleague:
But it is costly. You can massage your shoulders by yourself.
但是很贵吧。你能自己按摩肩膀啊。
Shirley:
Does it work?
有用吗?
Colleague:
Yes, of course. I had a massage last Sunday. It's quite comfortable.
当然有用。我上个星期做了个按摩,很舒服。
Shirley:
A masseuse said that we should maintain a comfortable sitting position. And while reading and writing avoid long time sitting in one position.
一个按摩师说我们坐的时候得有个舒适的坐姿,读写的时候不能长时间保持不动。
Colleague:
That's right. And we also should do some eye massage every day. Starting at a computer screen all day really makes my eyes hurt!
对啊。我们每天还得做些眼部按摩。整天盯着电脑看,我的眼睛都疼了。
Shirley:
Yeah, I learned that close eyes tightly for 3 to 5 seconds, then open them for 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat this 7 or 8 times a day. It's good for your eyesight. Please try now.
是的,听说紧闭眼睛3到5秒,然后睁开眼睛3到5秒。一天重复7到8次,对视力很好。快试一试。
Colleague:
Yeah, great. I feel much better now. Thanks very much.
是的,很好。感觉好多了,真是感谢。
Shirley:
Maybe we should go to our doctor's every six months.
我们还得每六个月去看一次医生。
Colleague:
Yes, I agree with you. Take care of the health before everything.
是的,同意你的看法。健康是最重要的。
Shirley:
You are right.
对噢。
对话讲解:
suffer from 患...病
Do you suffer from (ie often have) headaches?
你常头痛吗?
stiff a.(僵)硬的;生硬的
Her fingers were stiff with cold.
她的手指因为寒冷而变得僵硬。
relieve vt. 减少;减轻
The drug will relieve your headaches.
药物会缓解你的头痛。
美国将大幅度减少难民接收人数
对象从不带你见家人朋友?你要多想想了!
国内英语资讯:China to further cut red tape for better business environment
国内英语资讯:China holds reception to celebrate National Day
湖南师大附中2018届高三上学期摸底考试(7月)英语试卷
体坛英语资讯:Canada clinch pole position in first qualifier at FEI Nations Cup jumping final
宠物不想养了怎么办?瑞士人民的做法是送到动物园喂老虎!
国内英语资讯:Chinas economy steady, outlook positive: think tank
西班牙选美小姐失足落水,错失冠军
国际英语资讯:Nearly 400 suspected cases of right-wing extremism under investigation in German armed force
专家:宽脸女人是天生赢家
国际英语资讯:Chinas current account surplus remains in reasonable range
党的十九大代表全部选出
国内英语资讯:China opens 2,000-km quantum communication line
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: China, U.S. conclude social, people-to-people talks with substantial results
国内英语资讯:New China-Europe rail-sea cargo route opens
假期阅读推荐:助你迈向成功的十本书
Why Pandas Are Dying Out 为什么熊猫面临灭绝
奈飞的一封“威胁信”刷爆外网,风格很小清新
国内英语资讯:China calls for patience with situation in Myanmars Rakhine