Interviewer:
Which school are you attending?
你在哪个学校上学?
Applicant:
I am attending Hebei University of Technology.
我在河北工业大学上学。
Interviewer:
When will you graduate from that university?
你什么时候毕业?
Applicant:
This coming July.
今年七月。
Interviewer:
What degree will you receive?
你能拿到什么学位?
Applicant:
I will receive a Bachelor's degree.
学士学位。
Interviewer:
What is your major?
你是什么专业的?
Applicant:
My major is Business Administration.
我的专业是商业管理。
Interviewer:
How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
到目前为止,你在校的学习情况如何?
Applicant:
I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I have achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.
我学得不错。根据至今我所取得的学习成绩,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能获得商业管理学士学位。
Interviewer:
How do you think the education you have received will contribute to your work in this institution?
你认为你接受的教育将如何有助于本机构的工作?
Applicant:
I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the
我在课堂上学了很多东西,我希望能把它实际运用到贵公司的商务活动中去。我在大学所学的专业和你们研究所所涉及的范围刚好对口。 我相信我能够把我所学到的东西运用到你们研究所的工作之中。
对话讲解:
graduate from 从 ... 毕业
He will graduate from the school in May.
他将要在五月份毕业。
get on with 取得进展
contribute to 为 ... 作贡献;有助于
Laissez-faire policy result in increase economic activity, but contribute to a rise in import.
自由放任政策导致经济活动的增加,但也促进了进口的增长。